~Welp, CTRs are going bye-bye...

bad93snake

STREET405
Established Member
Time for new wheels, saw 2 cars (other than my brothers) on here that have the ctrs so decided it was time for something new... went with Stern St-11 De Elegance in Black 18x8.5 and 18x9.5...wish them made em a little wider but oh well...2.5" lip up front and 3.5" in rear...

whatcha guys think?

st11gb2001.jpg

st11gb2002.jpg

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Damn... that is a huge dish. Really nice looking wheels but I'm not sure I'd like that much of a dish on the front.

Looking forward to seeing pictures though!

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
Hmmm. sounds like they will look good. on a 9.5" wide wheel you can still fit a 295 safely though. Post pics when you get them. How much do they weigh?

bad93snake

STREET405
Established Member
yeah, ill have to see what they look like on the car...but ive wanted these wheels for a while so i figured might as well try em.

sold em for 600 shipped

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
i think theyr pretty cool.. normally dont like rivets.. but i think those rims, just look like a nice upgraded version of the 98cobra rims...

on a 9.5 rim ide say run wider then a 275... i run a 275 on a 9'' rim.. any wider of a rim with my size tire, and the rim will stick out past the tire.. plus it wont look good.. IMO

Last edited:

SpittingCobra

Established Member
Those are fuggin SICK!! I was gonna get the same wheel, different brand, and chrome, but those are sick.
The ROH Modena is actual wheel that you would want if you had the dough.. totally custom from 7"-13" widths, various offsets.
Like this:
mm-8-29-07_%20024.jpg

Last edited:

bad93snake

STREET405
Established Member
i run a 275s on my ctr 10" rears and they look perfect...really wide with a bit of tire still past the wheel...so, i dunno. maybe its cause theyre the bgf kdw blah. blah, blahs...

yeah, i want the modena...9"s up front and 11"s rear but i think they want a little too much money for what they are.

my next wheels will probably be some true forged chicanes in satin/flat black with polished lips in 9'"s and 11"s...

Users who are viewing this thread