Welp, it's Monday...

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
He's kidding.

He knows we would eat him alive, if he was serious.

....dibs on his Cobra.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Oh hell yes:

heineken.jpg

Carry on....(be jealous)...

Steeda30

Clearance Clarence
Established Member
:D:D Was going to see how long it took for people to call BS.

I'm actually working till 8 - then probably doing nothing - maybe taking the Cobra for a drive.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
At work,

We finally got our additional T1 line put in today, after waiting over a month in dire need for it because our other T1 has been at 100% utilization for months. We paired the two up for a 3 MEG which is still too small for our activity. But at least this site loads a little quicker lol. We are waiting for the OK to put in the DS3 line, so this will have to do for now.

FL-Orange

Almost Native
Established Member
So several of you are "working." I don't see posting on SVTP as "work." So what is it, exactly, that you all do when you're NOT posting on SVTP and are "working?"

When you sign my check.......... ;-)
I draw building plans (engineering), sometimes I have to wait a few minutes to get an answer on a project.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
At work,

We finally got our additional T1 line put in today, after waiting over a month in dire need for it because our other T1 has been at 100% utilization for months. We paired the two up for a 3 MEG which is still too small for our activity. But at least this site loads a little quicker lol. We are waiting for the OK to put in the DS3 line, so this will have to do for now.

About how many users do you have using the connection?

DS3 = jyea!

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
Supporting a client on the left coast, which means I'm up at 4:30am and have conference calls from 5pm to 8pm. Makes for a long day.

Users who are viewing this thread