Went get car tuned W/Shell URT Advanced

Bad Intention

Established Member
Went to JMS yesterday to get the car tuned with Shell URT Advanced. Current Mods Procharger P1-sc 9# Stg.II,Circle D converter, Boss Intake, Evo 75# inj. O/R xpipe, Bassani race mufflers. I have been running Sunoco 104 with Best of 10.36 @ 133.33 1.54 60'. Will be @ State Capital Raceway in Baton Rouge tomm.

http://youtu.be/RW1sDdN8WM8

Last edited:

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
It has been showing very promising results. We have had becoming a dealer in the works so watch for upcoming announcement from us.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Gotcha.. I saw a guy with a TTFGT do a side by side comparison between this fuel and C16 and both made similar power.. It was in the 1krwhp range so it's definitley a good fuel.. :D

2FST-4U

Established Member
Good luck! Weather should be in your favor. Let us know what it runs.
you need to come and run yours tomorrow and make sure you bring your race tires so you dont spin all over the place with your street tires. or are you scared of a few centri cars. lol :) and dont tell me you have to work you can call in sick for one day and come hang out with us.. P.S. tell your friend Don to bring his mustang or his vette too.

Last edited:

Turbosixx

Established Member
you need to come and run yours tomorrow and make sure you bring your race tires so you dont spin all over the place with your street tires. or are you scared of a few centri cars. lol :) and dont tell me you have to work you can call in sick for one day and come hang out with us.. P.S. tell your friend Don to bring his mustang or his vette too.

Dude I work every other weekend, I was off last weekend so yeah I'm working, and no I'm not calling in sick, lol.
Oh, sold my racestars earlier today.

Jim Ferraro

New SVT Poster
Established Member
Went to JMS yesterday to get the car tuned with Shell URT Advanced. Current Mods Procharger P1-sc 9# Stg.II,Circle D converter, Boss Intake, Evo 75# inj. O/R xpipe, Bassani race mufflers. I have been running Sunoco 104 with Best of 10.36 @ 133.33 1.54 60'. Will be @ State Capital Raceway in Baton Rouge tomm.

JMS 2011 Mustang GT Auto + Procharger P1 @ 9psi = 659rwhp (Al Daigle has hot sauce!) - YouTube

Let us know how it goes. Sometimes more power makes it harder to get down the track :-D

The Shell stuff is FOR REAL! Replaces high octane leaded fuel, is more detonation resistant than the well trusted and proven VP C16, but does it without lead, so it does no harm to cats or O2's. :rockon:

Jim Ferraro

New SVT Poster
Established Member
Gotcha.. I saw a guy with a TTFGT do a side by side comparison between this fuel and C16 and both made similar power.. It was in the 1krwhp range so it's definitely a good fuel.. :D

If by "similar", you mean that it made 30+ more HP on the Shell unleaded, then yes....definitely good =o)

This was the video: [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FsOl1KIXn8"]Leaded vs. Unleaded Race Fuel - YouTube[/nomedia]

It was Torrie's Ford GT from Unleashed Tuning. He ultimately ended up running half Shell URT Advanced/half pump gas.

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
damn dude you made 659rwhp with a P1 at just 9 psi on race gas with an auto... holy shit. Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread