Went Rice Hunting Last Night

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
Me and two friends went looking for a couple good races last night in uniontown. Another friend followed us in his *gasp* eagle talon. To his credit though,his talon is completely stock and not gawdy junk. We went to the Sheetz to get some gas. While I was filling up,I got a couple complements about my car which definetly makes a person feel good. Just as we're walking in to pay for the gas,a blueish-purple Civic comes farting in. It had the whole Asian Rage bullshit body kit and exhaust and spoiler. Big hood to cover that big block. A guy and a girl get out and I tell him "nice car" in my straightest face. I talk to him for a little bit and he seemed pretty cool until I asked if he wanted to race. He got pissy and said he didn't race unmodified cars. My car is still completely stock except for a steering wheel cover which barely affects horsepower. This just made me thik ta he had some sort of secret eapon underhood so I told him that I was modded up too. So after about a half hour of his stalling we go to the strip an get to a light together. I weigh nearly 300 pounds and had 450 pounds of friends with me. So needless to say,my car was pretty heavy. My friend in the Talon was behind us at the light to watch from a distance. When the light turned I got a pretty clean launch and put about one and a half car lenghts between us and when I hit second it was over. When I shifted to fourth he was long gone. It was fun to shut him up but it sucked that the only mods done to his car were just make it uglier. I couldn't get anyone else to race all night. People alway shy away from powerful cars around here at the stoplights around here. We went home about 1:00 in a pretty good mood. :coolman:

Werty

Established Member
Originally posted by TTAFB_SVT
He got pissy and said he didn't race unmodified cars
:lol: :lol: :lol: what a joke, that is straight out of the "excuses not to race" book that comes in the box with the fart cans. I spent a couple miles and several stop lights trying to get this hideous Talon to race with me one time. He had his window down and must have heard that distinct 5.0 note. I can only assume he has been spanked by mustangs a few to many times and learned to fear that sound. Moron didn't know that the T-bird is way heavier I guess. If he only had a couple meaningfull mods, (the yellow painted dash doesn't count) he probably could have given me a run for my money. Then again, what am I saying, ricers avoid anything that actually makes power like the plague. It's like, "Why should I spend all that cash on the engine noone sees. Think of the king size mega wing I can get for all that money, yo."

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
I had considered that until I realized it involved eating less and doing more. Totally backwards by my standards.

CWeathers

Established Member
Sounds like fun. I have thought about going rice hunting before, maybe I will some time...heh.

There is a really annoying Neon with a HUGE wing that always flys by my house...errrrr! Maybe I can catch him sometime at a light. :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread