Went to see Jim at JDM today

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Well like the title says, I took the 40 minute drive to JDM engineering and met with Dave, Julie, Jim and Shawn.

Although they were preparing to go to Texas for 10 days they gladly showed me around their new offices and shop. I saw Jims 11 Sec 99 Lightning. He went through all the mods they had to offer and what he thought was the best packages.

After hearing me out he suggested that I first get the JDM filter kit, and JDM 90mm MAF and of course a perfectly tuned Superchip. I was taking it all in and thinking about how much it would cost and what my next move should be, when Jim asked Julie if they had the parts to do a 2000.

And the answer was YES!. I was suprised that they had any time in the near future with how busy they were and their phones ringing off the hook, but not only did they have the parts, Shawn installed them and drove he car and tuned it.

I was greatly suprised with how much of a difference it made immediatey. Jim said it added 40 -45 RWHP and more torque, while boosting my mpg.

I drove it not expecting so much, but the shifts were firmer and better placed, the engine response to the pedal was awesome and a noticable power difference right away.

Well needless to say, when they get back from Texas we are adding the new electric fan, the motorsport aluminum waterpump with new impeller design and of course the "bigger" lower pulley.

Now I just need to find the cash:)

Adam, recommending JDM highly:rolling:

DR.D

Established Member
I can't wait to get some money. I want to make a trip for a pulley, chip, and filter. Maybe more!

Don's Bolt

Blown Stang
Established Member
Adam

Lucky you for living so close to Jim's shop. I had to drive 5 hours to get my truck tuned by Jim. All I can say it was worth the ride. They are all awsome people, and there producks Kick A$$.

Just wait till you get the fan, water pump and pulley. You thin your trucks runs good now Just wait, you aint seen nutin yet.

I recommend JDM too.

Users who are viewing this thread