went to the east coat for vacation/ rented mazda 6

makevelie187

Established Member
Ohio was the first stop for a family wedding, went to cedar point! best roller coaster park in the world, stopped by the rock n roll hall of fame, and science center, went to Niagara falls( that was amazing!) also went to Putnam bay in ohio as well on lake erie.

My rental car was a madza 6, it was a auto, car was pretty nice i must say interior was nice seats had plenty of adjustments and room everything was pretty well laid out. It handled very nicely, took it on a few turns pretty fast and was impressed, brakes were really good, gas mileage wasn't bad either for a 6 cylinder, now the power was another story i was very disapointed had no low end power at all wouldn't even spin the tires and top end felt like driving a civic it was pretty bad. transmission shifted very slow and sluggish that was my only complaint everything else was pretty nice. This car replaced the mazda 626 which was the model before and my mom has the 626 v6 2001 and it has way more power than this car has and handled almost as good. overall i had fun in the car and wouldn't mind owning one.

JasonSnake

Established Member
Would you ever believe that my TBird was a rental car for its first 15k miles? That's what the the owner told me since he bought it from the rental car auction and had it ever since..

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
We have a lot to offer...especially in northeast Ohio. You should have swung down to the Pro Football HOF in Canton...maybe next time.

My friend has a 6, he likes it. However, I've seen a lot of 6's around here who's owners think they are hot stuff. I think "are you kidding me? do you see the snake on my fender? don't even try it." Oh well, nice car though. The 3 is a zippy little car too. I work with a girl who owns one.

juliet2kg

Established Member
Would you ever believe that my TBird was a rental car for its first 15k miles? That's what the the owner told me since he bought it from the rental car auction and had it ever since..

And you still bought it knowing that? I woudn't buy a rental if my life depended on it... those things are beat to shit

JasonSnake

Established Member
And you still bought it knowing that? I woudn't buy a rental if my life depended on it... those things are beat to shit

Doesn't matter :-D $2k is still not a bad price. Plus, I'd love to switch a newer 4.6 and tranny from a 99+ GT or if I'm lucky enough, a 03/04 Mach1 or Maurader 4V. :rockon:

makevelie187

Established Member
yes ohio is a much different life than the bay area especially where i live in it, but most of my family is there and i love the place especially how nice everyone is etleast compared to here in the bay. There is this lazer tag place there i guess it was like top5 or top2 in country its a family tradition and i got to go it was our 15th year going so many things ohio has that no one ever realizes cedar point being one of them!!

Users who are viewing this thread