Went turbo, selling Eaton parts from my Cobra

RussZTT

Established Member
Went turbo so im selling what I have left. All has about 28K miles and everything is in great working order. I have a few things left that I haven't posted so if there is something you are looking for, let me know. I live in 32258 so please calculate shipping from that location to yours, the prices below do not include shipping. All parts are used and sold as is. If you use paypal please add the 3%. Also, if you would like other pictures of the items please let me know. All parts have been cleaned. Paypal is [email protected] :beer:

BF 100mm pulley with bracket - $100
DSC00066.jpg

Intercooler - $325
DSC00070.jpg

DSC00071.jpg

OEM manifolds port matched with EGR block off - $100
DSC00089.jpg

Radiator reservoir - $75
DSC00087.jpg

Radiator reservoir bracket - $10
DSC00084.gif

Diablosport Mafia - $125
DSC00078.jpg

01 Cobra coolant crossover tube - $50
DSC00077.jpg

ported lower intake- $300
DSC00073.jpg

DSC00075.jpg

Last edited:

RussZTT

Established Member
Lots of parts are wanted via PM. I can't wait for the money to be sent for long or the next person gets it. These parts are going fast and will update the list soon as something is gone. Please PM me before sending any money to make sure their not gone.

I will also have a tracking number for anything that is shipped. I'll ship them within 24 hours and will let you know soon as it's out. :beer:

RussZTT

Established Member
Going out of town this evening and should be back on Sunday. Please forgive me if I don't respond to any PM's during that time. Shop is still open till then. :rockon:

RussZTT

Established Member
All PM's returned. Pictures up are of what is still for sale. Lots of PM's from people said they wanted this and that but no money.

Users who are viewing this thread