Went twin screw, ported eaton setup for sale and misc other parts

ctubbs

Established Member
Not sure on how many miles these parts have on them. I've owned the car a year and put about 1000 miles on it. The car has 36k on it. Dyno sheet says 495/495

Whipple 3.50 stock upper pulley off my 2.9. Never been used. $50 plus shipping

Auxillery idler and bracket, not sure what brand. Can't find the long bolt that goes on the bottom of bracket. $40 plus shipping. May be billetflow or metco

Stock fuel rails. $30 plus shipping

Also have BNIB VMP 5000 blow thru MAF with adapter harness $250 plus shipping (I paid $350 a few months ago for it). Need it gone.

I have pictures available of everything. I can email or text them. Pm, email or text me for faster responses. Email [email protected] or call/text me 417-438-3553

Last edited:

ctubbs

Established Member
Just found out its a stock blower. It has no port. Previous either lied to me or didn't know what he had. I'm changing the ad and adjusting the price right now.

musclefan21

Established Member
Just found out its a stock blower. It has no port. Previous either lied to me or didn't know what he had. I'm changing the ad and adjusting the price right now.

Has to be ported if you made over 500rwhp and tq with eaton... (unless thats with the whipple). but even 495 / 495 is a lot for nonported eaton

Post pics

Users who are viewing this thread