Were are my parts?

hsssss03

Established Member
Ok the first time that i ordered from u guys i didn't get my parts for 2 and a half weeks... so i figured the second time that i order form you guys you will be on top of it, well it looks like i got my part in 3 days alright... i ordered a 100mm bf idler and bracket. to bad you guys sent me a fuel pressure gauge... now i am just waiting on you guys it has been over a week and i am still waiting... i just want my parts then i will never order from lethal agian...:whine:

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
hsssss03 said:
Ok the first time that i ordered from u guys i didn't get my parts for 2 and a half weeks... so i figured the second time that i order form you guys you will be on top of it, well it looks like i got my part in 3 days alright... i ordered a 100mm bf idler and bracket. to bad you guys sent me a fuel pressure gauge... now i am just waiting on you guys it has been over a week and i am still waiting... i just want my parts then i will never order from lethal agian...:whine:

Travis,

The first order we already spoke about on the phone, that was UPS's problem and you agreed after we went over that situation, so please do not blame UPS's mistake on us. The day we saw UPS fubared that, we had sent out the items you ordered again.

The 2nd order for the BF snub idler kit, that was our mistake and I apologize. The shipping label's got mixed up and thats how you got a gauge and another customer got your snub idler kit. We sent out our last snub kit (that was supposed to go to you, but unfortunately you did not recieve it) so we were out of brackets. So i called Billetflow to have it drop shipped but again, unfortunately, BF was out of brackets until this morning. You called to check the order and I had to call BF, when I got ahold of BF they told me what was going on with the brackets, so now that they are available again it has been overnighted and you are going to recieve your order tomorrow.

Again Travis, I am sorry. This is very unusual for this to happen (and has actually never happened) especially to the same person twice to get an order held up. If there's anything else that I can do for you Travis, please do not hesitate to call. Thanks,

Derek

Users who are viewing this thread