West Palm Beach FL

Wikkd03

Established Member
What is there to do in West Palm Beach other than go to the beach

deadpres

everyday is caturday
Established Member
Enjoy the automotive scene. Last time I was there I saw Bentley, Rolls Royce or M-B just about every block..I couldn't believe it

Ibleedblue13

Established Member
Enjoy the automotive scene. Last time I was there I saw Bentley, Rolls Royce or M-B just about every block..I couldn't believe it

So true. I play golf and am based out of palm beach 7-8 months of the year. You can't believe the amount of supercars and luxury exotics down there. After a few weeks of being down there seeing a Bentley or Rolls doesn't do anything for you.

The sad thing is everyone down there is credited to the max, nobody owns anything outright and feels like they have to be flashy to fit in. It's the people with real money down there who drive around in there sweet but low key BMW/Mercedes down there

95snake03

Established Member
while some people do live on credit, theres plenty of people there who actually do have a shit load of money and roll around in brand new rolls royces that are already paid for. if you dont have either credit or money there isnt much to do in west palm beach besides going sight seeing

1NA RUN

Established Member
Come down about 45 minutes in your stang and we'll set you up with plenty of street races. PBIR is also in palm beach and hosts plenty of events.

UncleAnt

Established Member
So true. I play golf and am based out of palm beach 7-8 months of the year. You can't believe the amount of supercars and luxury exotics down there. After a few weeks of being down there seeing a Bentley or Rolls doesn't do anything for you.

The sad thing is everyone down there is credited to the max, nobody owns anything outright and feels like they have to be flashy to fit in. It's the people with real money down there who drive around in there sweet but low key BMW/Mercedes down there

I'm sorry but this makes me laugh

OP how old are you? Really depends on your age range

stangposse

Established Member
City Place is pretty cool if you have a night to kill.....but I recommend you travel a little south and hit the Hard Rock.

UncleAnt

Established Member
If you like bars/clubs and going out at night clematis street is pretty fun.I've spent a bunch of time and money there lol

Take a little ride to ft Lauderdale and hit the beach or check out las olas there's a lot to do at night

If you want a badass baked potato and a decent steak check out cut432 in delray in Atlantic ave.its pretty close to west palm

Last edited:

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
Like others have said... Clematis street in downtown West Palm, ER Bradleys, the Hard Rock in Ft. Lauderdale, Blue Martini in City Place or Boca Raton. If you want to see the high end of high end, go to Worth Ave on Palm Beach island... you can shop and you'll most likely see every high end supercar parallel parked down that road.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Hard Rock, Las Olas,Lauderdale Strip are close
Downtown Delray
City Place
Downtown WPB [ Clematis etc ]
If you like old Mansions drive over the bridge to $Palm Beach$ stupid momey there.

Blackness03

Established Member
Tried to get a room there one night on the way to key west for a spring vacation( just 2 couples, not a bunch college kids) . One of my military friends was 20 (turning 21 in 2 weeks), They would not let me check into the room because he was with us and under 21. Rode all around trying to find another room and it seemed everyone was "full :rollseyes". We drove down to a place called Deerfield beach and had a blast. Everyone was nice, not a bunch of retired stuck up people, and there was lots to do

West palm beach sucks if you are under 50.

Last edited:

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
My parents had a condo in West Palm Beach for years while growing up. I loved driving over to Palm Beach Island and see the real ballers. Amazing drive around the island, spotting exotic cars and beautiful mansions. Truly the rich and some famous.

Derek@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I know a rich guy that rides around in a Smurf blue Cobra down there.

With how often the car sits in the shop, you'd think he can't afford the $2.75 / gal for E85 to drive the thing :lol1:

OP, West Palm is great! Clematis is the happening club area Thurs-Sat. I live up in Palm Beach Gardens, it's very nice up here (about 20 min North of WPB). I live across the street from Downtown Gardens so I have some nice bars/clubs, restaurants, shopping, movie theater, etc all 5 minutes of walking distance from my townhouse.

My opinion, don't live in WPB because the nice spots are very expensive and everything just on the outside can be VERY sketchy. Places to live would be Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter, Wellington and Western parts of Palm Beach County. I'm not real familiar with anything much further South than Boynton Beach, so not sure of a great place to live down there.

Users who are viewing this thread