western chassis 4/6" deluxe lowering kit

2000 LiGhtNinG

Established Member
This is just a feeler as i might be switching out my suspension. I have the western chassis 4/6" deluxe lowering kit. Kit comes with 2" lower A arms, springs, shackles, and rear hangers. I also have all QA'1 adjustable shocks and so cal shock extenders for this kit. The shocks and extenders have 200 miles on them. The springs and lower A arms have been powdercoated silver after seeing the coating that came on them. The ball joints in these arms have also been replaced with moog ball joints. The bushings have 200 miles on them and are all urethane. I also have moog upper control arms with moog ball joints in these.

032707001.jpg

truck014.jpg

shot of the truck rolling down the road
piccs019.jpg

Looking for $700 for the lowering kit. (A arms, shackles, hangers, springs)

$200 for the rear shocks
$200 for the front shocks
$50 for the extenders

$120 for the moog upper control arms. (painted silver)

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Also did you have to c-notch the rear for this kit?

Any issues with front scrapping on a lot of bumps? Your truck is awesome why are you selling the kit that I want?:shrug::D

2000 LiGhtNinG

Established Member
the rear was not notched, and i never (knock on wood) scraped the front bumper...you just have to be careful of where you pull into. I believe i might be doing an air ride setup is why i'm selling. If you buy everything but the shocks the only thing i can help out with on price is the shipping costs.

thanks for the compliment too!!

Users who are viewing this thread