Western Texas Guys/Gals Get in here!

she sizzles

Midtex I have emailed you. I am in Od. New to the site and basically new to Cobra. I've only had mine for about six months. I know very little about them but want to maintain it and maybe beef it up. If thats possible. :shrug: By the way, Im blonde and female. But, a hot blonde female. So, your suggestions are welcome.

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
Midtex I have emailed you. I am in Od. New to the site and basically new to Cobra. I've only had mine for about six months. I know very little about them but want to maintain it and maybe beef it up. If thats possible. :shrug: By the way, Im blonde and female. But, a hot blonde female. So, your suggestions are welcome.

This thread is worthless without pics, of all rides :banana::banana:

Ken

:beer::beer:

FVChopper

SVTP
Established Member
Andrews, here but I go to Midland/Odessa all the time I'm one of 2 cobras in Andrews, it would be badass if all of us from this area could meet up somewhere in Od.

midtex01gt

Established Member

boy if this isnt a trap, I dunno what is guys......LOL

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
As an lifelong Abilenian, I would be up for hosting some kind of summer bash for you guys in the DFW area. I live 3 minutes away from Redline Raceway, an have enough room for 8-10 people to crash at the crib.

It would be a good oppertunity to party, race and hit up the local DFW car scene.
Any intrest?

vnms96

Established Member
im in amarillo.
freshpaint.jpg

grip

Established Member
Lived in Midland/Odessa all my life, just recently moved to DFW. If there is a get together when I visit family, I'll be there.

Users who are viewing this thread