Wet to Dry

03yellow

Established Member
I'm at 492 on motor and I'm running a 100 wet shot. Have dual gt pumps nap and 60 lb injectors. Felt the car lag out like it got too rich. Car tuned at Hpp but had some issues during tune. Thinking about backing off and running a 50 dry shot thru the maf.
Any thoughts?

Last edited:

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
I'm at 492 on motor and I'm running a 100 wet shot. Have dual gt pumps nap and 60 lb injectors. Felt the car lag out like it got too rich. Car tuned at Hpp but had some issues during tune. Thinking about backing off and running a 50 dry shot.
Any thoughts?

Hmmmm... I run my 125 wet shot all day long on just a BAP.....I don't have a port, just a 6# lower but your pumps and injectors should more and make up for that. There is a problem in your system.

03yellow

Established Member
On the dyno it looked like the spray was turning off and on. My purge would turn off as well. A few days later my alt went out. The purge works well now. It did shut off wheni left the berle heater on and ran down the battery. Thinking I have low voltage to the solenoids . But checked the wiring and all is good. Going to stop running it!
May just go dry and re wire the power. The only thing I can think of is the power wire gets hot from the engine. Kept the wire off everything but even the solenoids get too hot to touch.
Hmmmm... I run my 125 wet shot all day long on just a BAP.....I don't have a port, just a 6# lower but your pumps and injectors should more and make up for that. There is a problem in your system.

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
On the dyno it looked like the spray was turning off and on. My purge would turn off as well. A few days later my alt went out. The purge works well now. It did shut off wheni left the berle heater on and ran down the battery. Thinking I have low voltage to the solenoids . But checked the wiring and all is good. Going to stop running it!
May just go dry and re wire the power. The only thing I can think of is the power wire gets hot from the engine. Kept the wire off everything but even the solenoids get too hot to touch.

Oh I see.... Well simple solution.... re-mount the solenoids a little further from the engine. lol :poke: :)

Users who are viewing this thread