We've got a new member, when he joins up that is...

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
A buddy of mine just bought an '04 Oxford White Cobra this weekend. He's already thinking of modding so I'll point him to this site. Maybe I can get him to the next meet. I just gave him a ride in my Beast and was gratifide to see the look of shock and awe on his face. I think I just made him mod hungry. :thumbsup:

JaKaL

Established Member
Welcome in advance

Congrats to the new nameless owner!

And if you get the chance, and are hungry for something other than mods, there is breakfast at my place on the way to the next dyno meet the 15th.

ritalin

I got to work and Charlie said there was already a thread about me so I thought I better post. Got the cobra last friday and I'm starting to think it was the best purchase I've made. Can't wait to start modding it. The funniest thing so far was heading up a hill on HW 2, it has 2 lanes each direction and there was this camry ahead of me aways up and no one else. It pulls over to the shoulder before I get up to it and waited untill I went by to pull back on like it was scared, just too funny.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
HAHA..thats funny....let me know when you want to get some work done, I dont charge too much..cough cough....lol.....

Rick

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
Yeah, I kinda noticed that behavior myself last night when me and Rick were tearing it up on the way back from the shop. I guess two of these things in your rearview closing fast could be a bit intimidating to some.

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
ritalin said:
I got to work and Charlie said there was already a thread about me so I thought I better post. Got the cobra last friday and I'm starting to think it was the best purchase I've made. Can't wait to start modding it. The funniest thing so far was heading up a hill on HW 2, it has 2 lanes each direction and there was this camry ahead of me aways up and no one else. It pulls over to the shoulder before I get up to it and waited untill I went by to pull back on like it was scared, just too funny.

Ritalin,

Welcome aboard! Good to see another Cobra has found it's way home! I think you'll find it easy to begin you modding life here... Rick's got a bunch of stuff to get you going quick - pun intended :pepper:

Hopefully you'll be able to make the Dyno Day on the 15th.

Christian

tarch

I LUB RAIN!
Established Member
wizbangdoodle said:
Crazy? What do you mean by crazy? huh uh ahhh uh huh woot woot woot zabba wabba hoolie ding dong :banana:
no need to type all that stuff... just say: "look at my username"

lol

Users who are viewing this thread