What a dumb a$$

onemean460

Established Member
trust me.... you will NEVER get the next 3:41 of your life back but I just couldn't resist posting this video. :kaboom:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syPoevN68Mw"]YouTube - 95 mustang gt 408 street legal 500 hp[/ame]

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
Meh, video sucked until he started it, it sounds pretty good, has a nice cam.

The hood is stupid. The rear bumper is ugly, but the front is just a Cobra R style front end, the paint looked pretty bad too.

I'd give him 5k for it, but most of that's for the engine.

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
Saleen wheels? those are 99-01 cobra's. Its not all that bad and can be saved in the looks department. Motor sounds good, should have popped the hood.

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
Rolex short throw shifter? 30,000lb car? Saleen wheels? Saleen-ish body kit? These hillbillies need to lay off of the crackrock....Their 3 remaining brain cells won't hold out much longer....

5point0guy

Established Member
I think I temporarily went blind when he opened the door. My God, what was he thinking with the interior! The only thing good about that car (sound-wise) is the engine, the rest of the car, especially the paint, is garbage.

GraphicNature

Viewer Discretion Advised
Established Member
WTF? How do people do shit like that to a car? They walk out the door in the morning and think... "Damn... Ive got a nice ass car!" I dont know what else to say... Take the engine out and set the car on fire!

Users who are viewing this thread