What a Mustang should sound like.

jasonc32amg

Established Member
modthispny said:
Oh ya, because an evo just sounds sooo much better.

Never said that, but my '03 Cobra, '99 Cobra, '97 Cobra, and '92 coupe all sounded much meaner :loser:

It looks slow too :burn:

modthispny

Established Member
jasonc32amg said:
Never said that, but my '03 Cobra, '99 Cobra, '97 Cobra, and '92 coupe all sounded much meaner :loser:

It looks slow too :burn:

What exhaust did you have? I'm looking to make my car a bit louder..

And ya, its a pretty stock GT, not the fastest thing.

jasonc32amg

Established Member
modthispny said:
What exhaust did you have? I'm looking to make my car a bit louder..

And ya, its a pretty stock GT, not the fastest thing.

I've put long tubes, x-pipe, and magnaflows on all the stangs I've had...the long tubes really bring out a nice sound and the most top end power. You're in cali, so I'm assuming you have to keep your felines :cuss:

98bcobra

Established Member
Sounded like my Cobra which had BBK L/T, Or H pipe, and 40 Series Flows. Loved that sound. It was just a little louder hehe.

modthispny

Established Member
I'm kinda getting worried because some of you think all I have are just flows? I have an off-road h-pipe too, I would hope it would be obvious by the clips..I think I need to get some new tailpipes, the stock 2.25 inch crushed bent pea shooters dont do me well in the sound department.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
It looks and sounds good man, besides the best sound is according to your personal taste.. but yeah it can always use more !!

Sixshootapb

Established Member
modthispny said:
I'm kinda getting worried because some of you think all I have are just flows? I have an off-road h-pipe too, I would hope it would be obvious by the clips..I think I need to get some new tailpipes, the stock 2.25 inch crushed bent pea shooters dont do me well in the sound department.

ive got the same setup and i love it. no to loud but really nice growl

Users who are viewing this thread