what after market brakes should i get??

mers1083

Established Member
I want to take some weight off the car and i was thinking about going with the aerospace brakes for the front and rear. Anyone here have these on there car? what did you have to do to get them to fit on there?

mers1083

Established Member
i do drag race the car and ill have 15 inch wheels up front so i don't think the cobra R's would fit would they???

ShelbyGuy

Steers With the Throttle
Established Member
Eating a steady diet of government cheese, and liv
nope they wouldnt fit

switch with a gt owner so you can have the smaller diameter rotors to reduce the gyroscope effect.

(personally i could never figure out why a person would make the car go really really fast and then downsize on the brakes, but the dragstrip i run at has very little runoff room)

mers1083

Established Member
ShelbyGuy said:
nope they wouldnt fit

switch with a gt owner so you can have the smaller diameter rotors to reduce the gyroscope effect.

(personally i could never figure out why a person would make the car go really really fast and then downsize on the brakes, but the dragstrip i run at has very little runoff room)
Yeah there is now way that im going to put smaller brakes on. when i go through the traps im doing about 136 and i would like to stop before the sand pit.

nightstalker865

Established Member
ShelbyGuy said:

Are you running the torsen T2R? If so how does it do at the strip? I am strongly considering going this route but I do goto the strip a couple times a year.

Users who are viewing this thread