What all do I need to know?

5OhSlo

Established Member
Looking use nitrous as my power adder on my coyote due to the high prices of FI..... First off this will be my first time ever running or dealing with nitrous. This is what I'm thinking:

NX coyote plate kit
FPSS
Bottle warmer
Bottle opener
Blow down tube
Colder plugs
Window switch
Purge kit

Anything I'm missing or might would need? plan on running 100-150 shot but want the safest possible setup since I've never done this do you guys have any tips or tricks of the trade when running nitrous

hitmix300

Established Member
Need a tune obviously. Might be in your best interest to get a progressive controller like the maximizer

zinc03svt

Big Red
Established Member
Only thing I would add in addition to proper tuning and 47 pound injectors is one of the stand alone fuel boxes/systems for added safety. Especially anything more than 100 shot.

5OhSlo

Established Member
Well I figured I needed a tune lol do I need to run different plugs for 100 shot or is it just a safety factor.....by stand alone fuel system do you mean like a boost a pump? I'm a newbie to this stuff lol .....OK just read a little about the progressive controller now does that eliminate the need for a window switch.... it says it will do the rpm based progression is that the same kinda thing......it has the four options can you run the rpm progression and the throttle.percentage option at the same time or is it one or the other..... will it function better than the tps that comes with the plate kit

Users who are viewing this thread