What an 03 looks like autocrossing...

Warp03Cobra

Community Racers
Established Member
and kicking some serious butt. More pics to follow...

This is from the Rocky Mountain Mustang Round up held in Steamboat Springs Colorado.

Cheers to all, and I can't wait to hook up and race more.

and Smitty, I hope I got your name right...I am not too swift sometimes with remembering names...I'll teach you to road race if you teach me to drag...

CU all this summer and NEXT year at the
Rocky Mountain Mustang Round Up

Evan
:beer:

Last edited:

Warp03Cobra

Community Racers
Established Member
Trader,

I agree, I sometimes would like to race my car without a helmet. But since I love racing...and I love kicking butt...and they are not going to let me do any of these things without a helmet...I guess I will just have to play by their autocross rules so I can keep on kicking butt. It was so worth it, I'd put my helmet right back on and go blaze some more laps if I could right now...It was a spectacular feeling running at the top of the heap with a "less" modded car compared to others...

The more important question you should be asking is this,,,How can you get involved in racing these amazing cars on the track?

BTW, my vert beat every other 03 Cobra out there (including 03s with more hp/suspension mods and the like... The next closest cobra to me was also a vert by the way. There was a chick in a really hotted up coupe. It had alcohol injection to cool the air charge as well as the typical complient of pulleys and plenem stuff. I think she really wanted to come kick all the boys asses. (Guess she didn't count on some men being there too)(Kevin and I were the only 2 cobras to beat her...and we are both verts.)

and btw btw, the only 90ish lx 5.0 to beat me was the full race prepped unlimited race car...(and when his wife got in it she beat me too ;(

Race Hard, Race Fast,
Evan

Last edited:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Warp,

Your sig says replica FR500 wheels.. those look different than the Ford Racing ones. Do you have any other pics? Where did you source em from? Thanks

03 COBRA SB

Rocky Mtn. SVT Cobra
Established Member
Warp,
Did you run against Hap with his 65 fastback?, I've run against him in the Solo II here in the front range(ESP class). He is a very good road racer.

I had fun when i left Steamboat saturday, i caught up with a 01 red cobra on rabbit ears pass, we road raced all the way to Kremling. we were hitting 80 mph+ on the curves, 100 to 120 mph when passing on the straight aways. we kicked butt!

Users who are viewing this thread