What are 2003 Saleen mustang s281 supercharged worth?

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
This dealer has one for sale for 11.5k with only 40 thousand miles on it. I thought they were worth more. Maybe im wrong and thats why im asking. It has a pussy automatic in it though. I emailed and the guy says it is an authentic saleen and not a clone.
Paul Miller Audi - Pre-Owned Inventory

GodStang

Established Member
When I was looking for a sonic blue convertible they where in the $16K-$22K for the 02-03s and those where verts a year or two ago.

LS2GTO

Established Member
It could be a re-built title, so obviously check for total-loss crashes etc.

If it's clean, as in never in an accident or was never totaled then it's a damn steal, besides the automatic.

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
It could be a re-built title, so obviously check for total-loss crashes etc.

If it's clean, as in never in an accident or was never totaled then it's a damn steal, besides the automatic.

No. he said it had a clean title and comes with carfax. the car lasted on the market for 2 days. I just got an email a couple minutes ago from the salesman that the car just got sold. Talk about a quick sale. I just made up my mind too that i was gonna go and pick it up with cash and turn it around and sell it. You snooze you lose i guess

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
prolly low because it is an Automatic and nobody wants it, so the seller has to keep lowering his price to gather interest hoping someone doesnt mind the fact its auto.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
This dealer has one for sale for 11.5k with only 40 thousand miles on it. I thought they were worth more. Maybe im wrong and thats why im asking. It has a pussy automatic in it though. I emailed and the guy says it is an authentic saleen and not a clone.
Paul Miller Audi - Pre-Owned Inventory

HA! I just saw that the other day and was like "holy crap 11 grand for a saleen" :D

That dealer used to be 15min from me off route 1, if they were still there i would have gone and looked at it :(

And i know, automatic :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread