What are the final # from WFC

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
Originally posted by Strictlytech
I hope you try , but why do two of the fastest cars in the world use larger versions of the same superchargers.
Funnycar & Topfuel

Careful now. That's like saying that Harrison Ford is the world's greatest actor because he was in 8 of the top 10 grossing movies of all time. Those movies may have been just as big of hits with a different actor playing the roles.

Last edited:

Smokinbago

MN Sports Fan!
Established Member
How did the Blue (feature car) Procharged car do at WFC. I was there but could not tell which one it was.

adam

Established Member
WFC..

The Strictly cars were impressive!!

but come on 149 mph and "no spray" .........

sonic03snake

Track Whore
Established Member
Originally posted by pumped 03
They would be lucky to go 10.0 with no spray.in do time iam bolting on the f-1 and iam gonna hand them their ass.
Hope you have a large enough ass so you have some left when they take a big chunk out of it. No chance of a procharger car touching them any time soon.

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
hey Pompus ass 03(Pumped03)...you dont even know the right series of blower Pi-sc2???? P1-SC-2 jack ass...I HAD a 646 hp Pro-charger 03 what do you have or had? I have been racing since i was 18 and now i am 26..got plenty of cash too. I have been around this Hobby for a long time and have know may a big names in the biz how the hell do you suppose i got in MM&FF and a FREE blower.....The PC are quite a few steps behind in the 03 class...proof is in the pudding!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jay

pumped 03

Established Member
Hey BLWN03 you wack off punk. you might run your punk ass mouth here but if you are as a big dog racer as you say maybe one day we will meet.i never said anything to you so watch who you run your mouth to.the bottom line is the texas boys are good. but all they have is drag cars out there.none of the cars that are running in the 9 s you could get in it and drive it 500 miles with the air on.the drive ability on those cars for the highway are gone.and if you know as much as you say you do you know a C-4 without the OD will kill the car on any highway.

pumped 03

Established Member
OH BLWN03 and by the way as far as we all know. maybe the way you got into MM&FF and that free blower you were on your knees alot.

jasil

Established Member
Pumped, I don't know if the ignore feature works on this site, but your on it.

Right now the Strictly cars are winning. If you think you will beat them with a F1 go for it, but you don't have to be so immature about it. So far no one has been able to make the F1 put down the numbers dyno/track that we know it's capable of. That is almost 100% do to limitations in belt width. Until a 10 rib set up can be put on there the F1 will continue to be hindered.

Good luck with your assault on Strictly and there cars. They are stand up guys that just so happen to Rock on the track and off.

Strictly Pro

Established Member
Appriciate the comments guys.
Our cars will drive any 500 mile trip anywhere!(If we didnt worry about the rock chips) HAHA.. Both cars have tags insurance and registration. The black car has a bone stock 03 motor no mods other than a KB blower and a twist here and there. A bad ass exhaust systems... Boom Bang 9 second times.
I guess if a K- Member up front and solid axle out back makes it not streetable ... Yea Right!! ... And trust me a Highway gear out back will run down the freeway at 75-80 mph cruise. Anyday.

Rwick7

Established Member
I hope my initial comments didn't start all this garbage.

Until someone puts an auto behing a F1a 03 with some serious boost we'll never know.

But as far as I'm concerned Strictly has it figured out.

Hey Richard...can I have my next 03 sent straight from the dealer to your shop for the 9 second recipe?

Strictly Pro

Established Member
Recipe!

But as far as I'm concerned Strictly has it figured out.

Hey Richard...can I have my next 03 sent straight from the dealer to your shop for the 9 second recipe? [/B][/QUOTE]
I dont mind takin care of the break in miles..

Send your next 03 /04 for the 8 second recipe! It is still cooking, But it will be ready real soon, its simmering now!!
Can't wait untill its on the trailer headed that way!

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
Hey Peckerhead 03 from North Carolina...hmmm i will be in fort mill south carolina end of june visiting a real good friend who is also a tuner....you wanna run your car like your mouth let me know..i will meet you at your local track and shut you up in person. Better yet maybe i could pull some strings and get you a discounted Pro-charger...so you can see how bad one of these KB cars will walk you. Never said I was a BIG DOG...but i can tell you this just by the way you speak..you prolly drive a Honda.

Have a nice day....

Reggie

Established Member
Blwn03, you are way out of line.

And to whoever said they were gonna beat strictly, good luck.

Good job hiding the nitrous, Strictly! :beer: Awesome times!

EngCon

Established Member
You guys who think the yellow car from the Strictly Performance camp was on the dope at the WFC7 you obviously have never seen the car run on dope. 9.67@about 144mph is not anything wait until he does spray the car it will go 9.10-8.90 with the current kit on the car. You guys who doubt Richard obviously do not know Richard. He makes cars go fast - period. And if you were at the track and talked to him then you should have gotten this point. The guys from Texas do not talk shit that they can not back up. The non-believers will become believers soon enough.

Jay

lguerra1

Established Member
Originally posted by EngCon
You guys who think the yellow car from the Strictly Performance camp was on the dope at the WFC7 you obviously have never seen the car run on dope. 9.67@about 144mph is not anything wait until he does spray the car it will go 9.10-8.90 with the current kit on the car. You guys who doubt Richard obviously do not know Richard. He makes cars go fast - period. And if you were at the track and talked to him then you should have gotten this point. The guys from Texas do not talk shit that they can not back up. The non-believers will become believers soon enough.
Jay

No they won't.... Because the majority are just keyboard racers. It was good seeing you guys again. And hopefully we will meet at the NMRA World Finals again. I am sure you will probably be there. I know I will. Even with my slow times.

Rwick7

Established Member
Good to meet you Luis...even though we really didn't introduce ourselves...I knew who you were...I assume you knew who I was :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread