What are these worth?

venumb

Local chump
Established Member
I have some parts from my 03 Cobra laying around and I wanted to know what they are worth before I list them in the market section.
Also if you know, state what they will fit, which models and years of mustangs so I can better list and describe these items.

Thanks a ton

1) Stock ford fuel injectors. 39lb/hr? Off my 03 cobra

2) Stock Mass Air Flow meter. Also off cobra

3) Used serpentine/superchargers belts, in good condition. One is Gates, the other is a Gatorback. 73.3" and 73.5" I think, I will have to double check.

4) Stock taillights, in good condition. No scratches or blemishes, replaced these with tinted tails. -Off of cobra

5) Stock IRS bolts, with the hex head. < Doubt they are worth anything so I may just toss them out or give them away. - Off of cobra

That is all I have at the moment, for now.

I was laid off from work yesterday so its time to tidy up some things, hoping to not have to sell the car. The future isn't looking good though, I'll probably be off 4 months or so.

venumb

Local chump
Established Member
50% of new is a good safe rule of thumb. Buyer pays shipping.

Thanks prostkr.
I was thinking somewhere around there.

I also have a heat exchanger/intercooler pump that came off of my car, it wasn't working so I replaced it but I am going to try to fix this one. It may be for sale also.

venumb

Local chump
Established Member
to give you an idea for the injectors, I sold mine for $115 shipped. Mine were in perfect shape with 18,000 miles

Yeah I figured somewhere around 100ish $ shipped for the injectors. I still have all the O-rings in tact and they work fine. I need to clean them up, I wonder what to use on them?

Users who are viewing this thread