What are you getting your significant other for Christmas?

mystic1219

Established Member
This is my first Christmas being married and I am trying to decide what I want to get my wife, so I thought Id get some ideas from what everyone else is getting. So far all that has crossed my mind are the usual, jewelry, ipod, shoes, etc. I was kind of looking for something more creative or original though. So what are you getting?

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
wife just started back to school for a year, so, looks like its gonna be a lump of coal that we will share :( or at least thats what she says we're getting

My94GT

Established Member
what are her interests??? how old are you and what are you looking to spend?? i had once bought my mom and dad a couples massage and i thought that was pretty creative, something like that on top of another gift of the normal array (sp?) may be pretty cool

mystic1219

Established Member
early 20s, not sure of any interests that would have anything to buy for her. Too bad she isnt into mustangs, then it would be super easy to find something!

Dusten

Established Member
wife got a lift for her truck, and tires, slippers, shit from victoria secrets, maternity clothes cause she's prego, cd's for her stocking.

NB99COBRA

shut em down open up shop
Established Member
Dick in a box

AWESOME :lol:...and go G-Men while I'm at it.

Anyway,

I'm getting my wife a piano bench to match her piano, and an ipod nano since her MP3 player just shit the bed, and maybe a pair of diamond solitaire earrings if I can find a pair for a good price.

Then the usual stuff I get her every year - cd's for her stocking, Lindt chocolates, some books, PS2 game(s), DVD's, victoria's secret (the gift that keeps on giving), and some clothes.

CobraCarrera

Established Member
My wife likes stuff from Victoria Secrets..Weather it is sexy stuff or cloths...most women will usually like it. Stuff is resonable $...

Be careful...dont buy clothing that is too big..or she will be :fm::fm:

I also will set up a time at her hair salon to get everything done...nails, pedicure, full hair coloring...etc..especially when she goes to pay and the lady at the counter tells her that I paid for it already...

She gets very excited about that...:banana::banana::banana:

Necklaces are usually nice gift as well. Women never have enough of these. There are so many styles to chose from. Usually not tooo expensive $100 and up...

shamrock216

Established Member
Getting her a watch. Her B-day is Dec. 21st so I have it extra bad! Luckily she said she wants some Victoria Secret stuff so I just told her to mark what she wants in the catalog, plus, its kind of a gift for me too!

One year, I got my ex-wife some "diamond" earrings! I knew she always wanted some but I knew her dumb a$$ would probably lose one so I just went to Walmart and bought a $7 set of CZ earrings. Took em home and put them in a box I had left over from something I had given an ex-girlfriend a long time ago. She never knew the difference and she of course lost them twice (I replaced them twice and she thought it was the sweetest thing).

I should call her and let her know they were fake! Ha!

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
A $117.00 full tank of gas:banana:

(GF)She drives a Ford Expedition EL SUV 33.5 gallons :nonono::nonono:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread