What are you playing? All systems welcome.

SBVERT03

Established Member
I've been binge playing a lot recently since picking up a PS4 Pro last November. The last games I finished are Horizon Zero Dawn and Dark Souls III, both of which I'd highly recommend especially HZD. I also started MGS V but haven't been playing much lately.

I was really looking forward to Mass Effect Andromeda, but I think I'll wait for a sale after seeing reviews.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
I'mm super A.D.D I'm all about gaming for a month then stop for months after. Beat Just Cause 3 in January, super fun to create chaos.

Picked it up again couple weeks ago, played through South Park Stick Of Truth (again), while waiting for the new one. Now playing Watch Dogs 2, and Project Cars. Haven't touched it in a week, just been slammed, may start up again next week.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
Cities Skylines and BF4 when i have time which is very rare nowadays. Also picked up Project Cars off of Steam but haven't touched it.

Equalbracket

Established Member
I've only ever really got into two games, cs beta to 1.6 and now I only play BF4, awesome game IMO, broken but so many ways to have fun and I enjoy hitting ridiculous across the map ToW's etc the most.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Cities Skylines and BF4 when i have time which is very rare nowadays. Also picked up Project Cars off of Steam but haven't touched it.

I picked up Project CARS from Steam too, as well as all of the DLC. It's definitely different coming from the Forza series, but it has potential. I believe PC2 is supposed to release sometime this year.

All of that to say this; I hope Microsoft/Turn 10 plans to bring the next Forza Motorsport title to PC.

Zodiac

Established Member
Horizon Zero Dawn/Dark Soul 3 on PS4
Witcher 3 on Xbox 1

Only get an hour or 2 here or there to play. So far behind. Damn I hate being a responsible adult.

thehunterooo

Established Member
PC only for me.

FF14 and the new ME but I have been getting the directX issue and can not fix it so I have to wait for the patch. I loved the first three games and this one is interesting but the constant crashes due to that issue have stopped me from playing it. Hopefully Bioware can get it patched quickly.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Trying really hard not to get a GTX 1080 and wait for the TI model to come down to $500. I need a better GPU to power my 4k monitor.

Games I normally play are Starcraft II and project zomboid. Once I get the latest model GPU I will get a new FPS.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
XBox 360 : SVTBoogieMan
I'm in the middle of a semester so I only play once a week, currently going through Fallout: New Vegas

nxhappy

Established Member
not me but the wifey is currently playing tomb raider on the ps4 :eek:

Kiohtee

Established Member
Trying really hard not to get a GTX 1080 and wait for the TI model to come down to $500. I need a better GPU to power my 4k monitor.

Games I normally play are Starcraft II and project zomboid. Once I get the latest model GPU I will get a new FPS.

It's gonna be a minute before you see a 1080Ti for $500. Shoot, that's the new MSRP for the standard 1080, and I see a lot of aftermarket cards still selling for more than that.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I used to watch Zelda: BOTW before the zelda thread was made in road side. Stopped watching early march and been watch PUBG & starcraft II.
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Watching pubg right now, I suggest you check it out if you have a GTX 1080.
With a 970 i heard i need to run it on low..lol

Edit: need at least a 1080ti for PUBG :(

Last edited:

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Forza Horizon and Madden 17.
Don't play too much to warrant buying other games at the moment,

Users who are viewing this thread