What better Steeda or BMR?

MastaAce03

Established Member
Wrong section buddy. Can't go wrong with either. My personal preference is Steeda but I have parts from both companies on my car and am very happy with both with nothing negative to say about either.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
It's personal preference. And Steeda copies a lot of BMR's designs. So you'll be fine with either one. I have BMR everywhere under my car and love it. Car drives like it's on rails.

BMR Tech 2

Steeda makes great stuff, but I think you'll find that the bar rates offered by BMR will give you a wider range of adjustment, and stiffer bar rates. The Steeda bars are only about 30% stiffer than OEM GT500 bars. The BMR SB041 bar offers rates from 62%, to almost 300% stiffer than OEM bars. Our rear bar is also stiffer and offers more adjustment, but I honestly think that unless you're going to be tracking the car it's overkill and the cost would outweigh the benefit. The SB023 is a great rear bar if you're looking for a good bump over OEM without breaking the bank. Let me know if you have any questions about our products!

Blackmax

Established Member
Steeda makes great stuff, but I think you'll find that the bar rates offered by BMR will give you a wider range of adjustment, and stiffer bar rates. The Steeda bars are only about 30% stiffer than OEM GT500 bars. The BMR SB041 bar offers rates from 62%, to almost 300% stiffer than OEM bars. Our rear bar is also stiffer and offers more adjustment, but I honestly think that unless you're going to be tracking the car it's overkill and the cost would outweigh the benefit. The SB023 is a great rear bar if you're looking for a good bump over OEM without breaking the bank. Let me know if you have any questions about our products!

Steeda is o.k. for car show stuff but not sure about performance parts, my Tri-Ax shifter was good for a year then fell apart. Steeda Canada told me to go pound sand but Steeda U.S.A. was willing to look at it. I decided to move on and got a Barton, I had Steeda control arms and the bushings blew out , I would go BMR because of the service and quality.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
BMR has quality support. Their poly compound for use on hi torque HP cars drag launching is iffy for long term durability. Lower control arms blew out the polys, customer service stepped up like a boss and sent me a set of their hybrid rubber/poly blend, seem to be much better in durability.

Upper control arm poly bushing blew out staging for a run down the track. BMR stepped up and sent a new poly bushing set out.

Soon as they decide to release a new rubber/poly compound for their upper control arm, Im all over it.

Users who are viewing this thread