What car is next on your list?

Para81

Established Member
That 2013 Viper GTS has got my attention. I'm going to try and not be too impulsive here, let a few depreciate and then I think I might go for it.

I've never driven a Viper but I think I should do it.

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
Mine may not be as cool as a new Viper, but I'm looking to get into a 13-14 GT, or 08+ C6 this coming summer/fall. Good luck on the GTS!

kaz109

Established Member
Narrowed the list down to these...but the more I think about it the more I am thinking of taking the turbo off the list

F type coupe R
GTR nismo
R8 5.2
Maserati GT
Aston martin vantage
C63 black series
991 turbo

Kevins89notch

Established Member
My current DD is a 99 civic, and while it's in great condition, it's still a 99 civic. I test drove a 2014 Fiesta ST, and I could see myself picking one up in a year. It felt great and those Recaros were so damn comfy.

Para81

Established Member
Mine may not be as cool as a new Viper, but I'm looking to get into a 13-14 GT, or 08+ C6 this coming summer/fall. Good luck on the GTS!

Nice choices! I'm guessing you will be able to get a very good deal on a C6 with the new one out now...

Para81

Established Member
Narrowed the list down to these...but the more I think about it the more I am thinking of taking the turbo off the list

F type coupe R
GTR nismo
R8 5.2
Maserati GT
Aston martin vantage
C63 black series
991 turbo

991 Turbo is just too expensive for me, with high options they now approach 200k. When I can step into a Metzger 997 Turbo for 65k it's hard to sell me those new ones.

Maserati scares me, love them, but I keep hearing about Ferrari level maintenence.

The others on your list would be worth it I think.

Para81

Established Member
My current DD is a 99 civic, and while it's in great condition, it's still a 99 civic. I test drove a 2014 Fiesta ST, and I could see myself picking one up in a year. It felt great and those Recaros were so damn comfy.

I thought these were only sold in Europe...i'm guessing they're fun to drive.

kaz109

Established Member
991 Turbo is just too expensive for me, with high options they now approach 200k. When I can step into a Metzger 997 Turbo for 65k it's hard to sell me those new ones.

Maserati scares me, love them, but I keep hearing about Ferrari level maintenence.

The others on your list would be worth it I think.

They can be had with all the options you need for 160k which is in the same ballpark as the R8 ,maserati and AM...the difference is it will spank those 3 in every performance way. But as I have said I am not going for just performance and I always told myself if I every bought a P car it would be a GT3...

I am really excited about the f type coupe. That is honestly the only car I am truly waiting on becsuse i think it has the best of both worlds. All the others I could go test and pick right now well besides the nismo but like I said as much as I love GTR's I want more luxury and the interior just doesn't cut it for the coin. But I do love that car so I at least wanna check it out lol

Furrytractor

Established Member
Would love to have a little fiesta ST. Those are wicked little rides. Would prefer the focus, but I probably won't get either until the terminator is paid off. So i will probably try to find a cheap little truck or civic to DD

TorchMach

Established Member
I'm waiting to see what the 2015 Raptor will look like, if I don't like it I'll sell my 2013 Raptor and get a GTR...I keep watching videos on youtube so that's telling me something lol

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
realisticly I cant seem to get the following cars out of my mind

- 2011 to 2013 STi hatch in plasma blue
- pre 2011 C63 AMG
- 11/12 GT500 SVTpp

Lemmiwinks

Established Member
Get my realistic dream car, saving for it now and I've saved about $20k since July and I keep on saving. Planning on getting it spring time.

1969 (love the quad headlights) Mustang Mach 1 351w in Acapulco Blue.

I can definetly very soon afford a Boss 302, but I know me. I wont keep it stock.
And rebuilding a Boss 302 is a huge waste of rare car, so Mach 1 it is.
351w so I can stroke the shit out of it with the stock block and transmission doesn't matter, I have a built AOD that was suppose to go in my T-bird that might go in to this future dream car.

It might take a while for me to find the one I want but it's going to be worth it in the end.

coposrv

Established Member
Used coyote or early gt500 in a few years. Maybe adding a 6.7 powerstroke depending on what I can write off. I'm pretty sure I can get another 100k put on my 6.0 though.

Users who are viewing this thread