What chain has the hottest hot wings?

projectslideway

Established Member
I think BWW's (Buffalo Wild Wings) hottest is pretty hot...

BUT the other day I went to Zaxby's in Tennessee... got the insane xxx sauce. I love hot stuff but this took my breath away. They were really good. Yesterday I went back and ordered the same thing it it wasn't even half as hot...

either way I just wanted to get some feedback... :pepper::pepper:

Last edited:

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
Um, i have no idea about the places you just mentioned. The hottest i've had so far is wingstop atomic wings.

I've been looking for some great wing places in Socal but havent found any.

JasonSnake

Established Member
what's with the hottest wings? The last thing I want is to feel my brains dematerializing and leaking out of my nostrils while the vessels in my eyes explode.

Sammyboy

Established Member
This might sound weird, but I ordered the hottest wings at Zaxby's and I literally stopped breathing for 15minutes. I've had hooters and buffalo wild wings hottest, but nothing compared to these.

grendel

Established Member
i can handle the atomics at wingstop, blazin at buffalo wild wings and the bentleys at hooters. i would say the atomics are the hottest. i can eat them but wouldnt want to make a meal out of them

90lxstang

Established Member
I'm going to add another for Zaxby's, that was pretty insane. Also combining sauces at Gator's Dockside can turn out to be pretty hot.

Humboldt5.0

Established Member
I just learned the diff between buffalo wings and hot wings the other day......Is this common knowledge? I seemed i never thought about it before.

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
Buffalo Wild Wings "Blazin' Challenge" used to be hard to handle. They don't do them anymore, but when they did my brother in-law ate them and had chemical burns on his face & hands afterwards.

Now their Mango Habaneros are pretty wicked I think.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
I make my own to an insane heat level. Crushed Habeneros with a smoky barbecue sauce from a local rib joint. Love extreme heat mixed with sweetness and smoke. Out side of that I barely venture out for wings unless it is a bunch of guy's meeting up at Hooters. Although I really like the Parmesean Garlic sauce from there.

Users who are viewing this thread