What could I get for my cobra?

RiffRaff04

Established Member
Im thinking of selling the cobra due to fact id like to try to start saving up some cash and basicly make the finances a bit easier since im a college student. I looked up the blue book on it and an 04 in good condition with 15000 miles is $28,225. Of course id have to get a little more due to the mods ive done, but what do you guys think I could get out of her. Here are the mods
Brembo front calipers w/ front and rear slotted rotors
BF 2.93 upper
4 piece Metco idler set
4lb metco lower
Diablo predator
Steeda tri-ax shifter
LFP heat exchanger
Magnaflow cat-back
Magnaflow x-pipe w/ cats
Accufab single blade tb w/ plenum
K&N FIPK
Stiegemeir ported eaton
Dual SVT Focus pumps
MAFXtender
Maximum Motorsports full length sub-frame connectors
Nitto 275 DR (1 month old w/ no burnouts) 2 month old sumitomos up front

Blakers01GT

Established Member
RiffRaff04 said:
Im thinking of selling the cobra due to fact id like to try to start saving up some cash and basicly make the finances a bit easier since im a college student. I looked up the blue book on it and an 04 in good condition with 15000 miles is $28,225. Of course id have to get a little more due to the mods ive done, but what do you guys think I could get out of her. Here are the mods
Brembo front calipers w/ front and rear slotted rotors
BF 2.93 upper
4 piece Metco idler set
4lb metco lower
Diablo predator
Steeda tri-ax shifter
LFP heat exchanger
Magnaflow cat-back
Magnaflow x-pipe w/ cats
Accufab single blade tb w/ plenum
K&N FIPK
Stiegemeir ported eaton
Dual SVT Focus pumps
MAFXtender
Maximum Motorsports full length sub-frame connectors
Nitto 275 DR (1 month old w/ no burnouts) 2 month old sumitomos up front

get on carfax, show proof of clean history, then throw it on ebay, autotrader and cars.com.... I had this problem with my Old GT, had built motor, full exhaust, ALL THE GOODIES but it was tough to sell for a couple grand over blue book price because alot of guys couldn't justify paying the extra. It's a matter of finding the guy who can appreciate the mods and who want's that, I would say you obviously can't add too much and get back all the money you put into it, but I would say you could easily get 31 or 32k. And if you are wanting to part anything out, LET ME KNOW :-D

Blakers01GT

Established Member
Narcosynthesis said:
29000-30000 maybe? You would be better off turning it back to stock if you want to get the most money out of it.

That too, everything and anything YOU CAN DO labor wise to put it closer to stock. Like pulley's, exhaust, that's over 1k right there.

ok sooo... all the idlers, upper and lower pulley, tri-ax shifter, heat exchanger, catback, mid pipe, FIPK, pay to get the nitto's off and put stockers back on.

right there is about 1500$ worth of parts. and those will be sold in no time on this website alone.

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
I'll take those Brembo's off your hands...if you do decide to get rid of her...i'll agree w/ the others...maybe $30k as she stands

Users who are viewing this thread