What did you do for your Terminator today?

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
yeah i think it is good to try out different things to find out what you like best. i still want to check out those prochamber mid pipes someday, i bet they sound awesome

and sorry - i think i worded it wrong - actually the stainless flowmaster catback wasn't as expensive as the borla stingers. the borla is def the most expensive i believe (and rightly so lol)

i just meant that the stainless flowmaster catback was more expensive than their aluminized version

Yeah I'm tempted to switch to a prochamber. Currently have a magnaflow catted X on the Cobra with Stingers. It sounds good. But after hearing my friends 03 Cobra with the prochamber and Stingers good lord I believe I'm sold.

I agree With the Borla pricing lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
LMAO!!!! Google..... Great tool or bane of your existence LMAO!!!
For almost two years she has been like a parrot with Tourette's syndrome
"That ****ing car"
"So what are you buy now for that ****ing car"
" that ****ing car is just for you"
"So what are you gonna do smoke the
Tire ****ing tires in the middle of the highway"

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I painted the black on my side mirrors today. Need to let the clear dry over night before I put them back on the car.

20170311_125007_zpsld7xv26y.jpg

20170311_125022_zpsi3hopydx.jpg

20170311_125101_zpslckcm5u8.jpg

20170311_143658_zpsnxwwblnr.jpg

20170311_143716_zpsirafmgz7.jpg

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah I'm tempted to switch to a prochamber. Currently have a magnaflow catted X on the Cobra with Stingers. It sounds good. But after hearing my friends 03 Cobra with the prochamber and Stingers good lord I believe I'm sold.

I agree With the Borla pricing lol.

That's got to be crazy loud. Every video I've seen on YouTube with someone running stingers I've hated the sound. It sounds so raspy.

I've run a prochamber on my fox so I know how loud it can be.

I do feel like I hit a home run with my current exhaust for my liking. Tame enough just cruising, but down right mean when wot.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
C67C7F48-47CB-4F0D-9C23-0DBDEE803A74_zpstlpuruqd.jpg

I seriously just want to cry right now. I'm supposed to be in Texas in 3 days and this shit happens.

I have no access to a welder for the "weld a washer.

FML

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
That's got to be crazy loud. Every video I've seen on YouTube with someone running stingers I've hated the sound. It sounds so raspy.

I've run a prochamber on my fox so I know how loud it can be.

I do feel like I hit a home run with my current exhaust for my liking. Tame enough just cruising, but down right mean when wot.

I thought his with the prochamber and Stingers sounded good. It's kind of like the prochamber is another muffler.

My current set up isn't that loud I don't think. I like that I can hear the eaton as well.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Added the mic for my new head unit. I didn't have a chance to drive the car, but I'm curious how it'll work when driving around.

0ab98e4b678e78a7445343478f1fb448.jpg

wckdvnm

Established Member
I use automotive paint (Base Coat/Clear Coat). I buy a brand called Nasson for my base coat and used Ford black (Paint Code UA). And I always use House of Kolor clear.

Here is the finished product:

20170312_180552_zpsywkfdwo7.jpg

20170312_180653_zpsp85zouzw.jpg

I wonder what the original Ford gray flat color they came in was called, I would paint mine black but my car is black so the gray helps the mirrors stand out

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
^^^ I'm not sure. I realize they came painted a flat color and I thought about going flat, but since my car has a custom paint job and I already powder coated the wiper arms gloss black I decided to go gloss black.

I really like how it came out. The gloss black against the Laser Red looks really good on the car. Now my Vert needs to have the same thing done. Don't know if I'll go gloss again or paint it the original flat color.

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
Added the mic for my new head unit. I didn't have a chance to drive the car, but I'm curious how it'll work when driving around.
Should be fine with the windows up. Not sure if it will work well with windows down. It is easy to tuck the wire in the upper windshield trim and locate it at the rear view mirror.

0ab98e4b678e78a7445343478f1fb448.jpg

NY03SonicConv.

Established Member
Yesterday was an ok day for a drive with the Cobra before the big storm. Passing through town I saw the locksmith was open and I wanted to get a 2nd key made for the car. So I stopped in and he said he could make one no problem. Puts my original in a reader,puts new one in,then gives it to me to try. No dice only cranks,puts it back in reader, then we both go out to the car. I try the copy,no good,he says try your key, no good Holy %#*+^%#! Two feet of snow coming ,car wouldn't start, he told me the reader wouldn't mess up my key before I gave it to him! Long story short he put my key back in the reader and it worked on the next try. What a nightmare,I'll be going to the dealer for my next try at a spare!

01yellercobra

Established Member
Should be fine with the windows up. Not sure if it will work well with windows down. It is easy to tuck the wire in the upper windshield trim and locate it at the rear view mirror.

I have Borla Stingers and a catted X. So I'm wondering if it'll over power the mic. If it does work my goal is to mount the mic in the trim itself. Obliviously with the cloth or whatever to cover the hole. But I want to make sure it'll work before I start drilling holes.

wckdvnm

Established Member
I have Borla Stingers and a catted X. So I'm wondering if it'll over power the mic. If it does work my goal is to mount the mic in the trim itself. Obliviously with the cloth or whatever to cover the hole. But I want to make sure it'll work before I start drilling holes.

I have stingers and a cat less X and people can hear me fine but the issue is I can barely hear them lol

whitedevil95

@the03cobro
Established Member
I have stingers and a cat less X and people can hear me fine but the issue is I can barely hear them lol
Thats my problem too. I got a blue tooth head unit a couple years ago. Im on an OR X and SLP LM2 catback and i cant hear shit lol. They usually can hear me though.

01yellercobra

Established Member

Thats my problem too. I got a blue tooth head unit a couple years ago. Im on an OR X and SLP LM2 catback and i cant hear shit lol. They usually can hear me though.
Lol. That's a good reason to upgrade the rest of the stereo. The real test will have to wait. I'm swapping stock mufflers back on this weekend to get my ticket signed off. I might look into having my tail piped coated while it's out.

whitedevil95

@the03cobro
Established Member
Lol. That's a good reason to upgrade the rest of the stereo. The real test will have to wait. I'm swapping stock mufflers back on this weekend to get my ticket signed off. I might look into having my tail piped coated while it's out.
Which shop did you end up going with? LMK how it turns out.

Users who are viewing this thread