What did you do for your Terminator today?

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I actually did this early March...gave up on sealant/wax, applied a ceramic coating. Had not washed the car since then, almost 4 months. This stuff is amazing how hard it is to swirl and also how awesome it fights water spotting. The easiest, fastest car wash I've ever done. No water spotting, no need to go back over with a microfiber and detail spray.

4 months ago putting on the coating, glossed it up frst with the flex and menzerna 4500:

35360897182_3244859571_k.jpg

35360896982_d34b1261f6_z.jpg

35360896722_fd1c465a90_c.jpg

(yes you can do all the plastics and glass)
35360896922_149204d0d3_c.jpg

35360896522_67dfff7831_c.jpg

After first wash in 4 months that I did yesterday

35360896372_0669c87815_c.jpg

35360895912_d1bd092b51_c.jpg
Wow Jeff, looks amazing! Can you pm me more details on everything you used? I really want to try this on my car.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
f0557d2541e150d23e6e9e90fa577f62.jpg

Drove it to work today. Can't beat a high of 73 with low humidity in Ohio when it's almost July.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is so true that these are some of the most beautiful cars. Looks great man and that is one of my favorite colors. I would love those temps here. It would be a reason to play hookey from work.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
The past two days I took the car on a short country cruise. Temps 70-73℉. Every body around here says I never drive it. The main drag in my town is under construction, so why would I drive on that crap!
4677759_zps2cileclp.jpg

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
It is so true that these are some of the most beautiful cars. Looks great man and that is one of my favorite colors. I would love those temps here. It would be a reason to play hookey from work.

Man you are not kidding. Even at 14yrs old they still look timeless. Thanks, I love all the colors but really dig this one. I really didn't want to pull in work and just keep driving these cobra's are a blast to drive.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
The past two days I took the car on a short country cruise. Temps 70-73℉. Every body around here says I never drive it. The main drag in my town is under construction, so why would I drive on that crap!
4677759_zps2cileclp.jpg

I don't blame you. If I know of construction I go another route in the Cobra. It was funny a friend and I were going to Cars and coffee Saturday this last weekend. It rained Friday the roads were dry. But there was a big puddle near the on ramp of I-675. So we took an alternate route and got on the interstate further down in town to go.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I don't blame you. If I know of construction I go another route in the Cobra. It was funny a friend and I were going to Cars and coffee Saturday this last weekend. It rained Friday the roads were dry. But there was a big puddle near the on ramp of I-675. So we took an alternate route and got on the interstate further down in town to go.

I'd do the exact same thing! I cringe every time a semi truck is coming towards me from the other lane. Fear of rock chips.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I'd do the exact same thing! I cringe every time a semi truck is coming towards me from the other lane. Fear of rock chips.

Yup same here. I don't like being near them period even in my DD.

zredfire04

Established Member
had to make a clip for one cv axle stub shaft, then stabbed the axles in and lubed the diff. tightened all the bolts on the irs in preparation to stick it back in the car. doing a trutrac swap with new gears & bearings, solid pinion spacer, and poly bushings. had to clean/rebuild an outer cv joint and put on a new boot.

it's been a long project that i'm glad to be nearing the end of. hardest job will be getting the cradle back in with a floorjack. jackstand suspension work FTL

whitedevil95

@the03cobro
Established Member
had to make a clip for one cv axle stub shaft, then stabbed the axles in and lubed the diff. tightened all the bolts on the irs in preparation to stick it back in the car. doing a trutrac swap with new gears & bearings, solid pinion spacer, and poly bushings. had to clean/rebuild an outer cv joint and put on a new boot.

it's been a long project that i'm glad to be nearing the end of. hardest job will be getting the cradle back in with a floorjack. jackstand suspension work FTL
Do yourself a favor and get a harbor frieght trans jack. It makes that reinstall soooo much easier.

Piasared

Established Member
Wow every time I take the cobra out at night,
I get people telling me to fix the exhaust(did thanks after $3100 it's done)

I drive like an idiot( just cause I shift faster in a manual than your shity Honda can doesn't make me an idiot) lots of stuff does but not that.

It smells funny( it's running on ethanol not gas so yeah it does) but at least it's environmentally friendly.
You need new shocks( k I'll get right on that ps #RIDETECH I love the coilovers

Just a little fun on my 6 mile trip to work.

Users who are viewing this thread