What did you do for your Terminator today?

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Please post up the weather stripping you find. I just got word from my painter he's ready for my spolier, rockers and rear bumper cover.

Will do CJ. I have to take measurements of the stuff on there now. I have a line on something, but I'm not sure if it's the right size. I'll post up later tonight or first thing tomorrow!!!!

97snakebite

Established Member
View attachment 1441982

You’re telling me, to bad I’m stuck in night class. My guy chris tore into it and found the bolt backed out and the pin wedged. Luckily I was going slow enough nothing was damaged!! Talk about luck! As lucky as I can be I suppose.

Those are my street wheels, I love those m&h racemasters. Unfortunately no I didn’t hit the track this year. We still don’t have any nitrous up here Unless you want to pay $10-12 a #.
Time for some Loctite

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
Time for some Loctite
It’s got loctite on it now. I hate doing that because those little 8mm bolts break all the time, then the axles are c clipped in with the bolt stuck in the pin and that’s a horrible mess. I change gears fairly often it seems like

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Please post up the weather stripping you find. I just got word from my painter he's ready for my spolier, rockers and rear bumper cover.

Okay CJ, I did some checking. The seal is 3/8 wide and 1/16 thick. I found this on Amazon. It's a bit much at 100FT.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YQAHVGQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If you and Patrick could wait, once I receive it I could send you guys enough to redo your spoilers. I bit the bullet as I have 2 Cobras and it really was not that expensive ($26 with shipping and taxes).

Let me know if you guys want some. I'm willing to share LOL.

fast ford brian

Established Member
That looks like the stuff I used on mine years ago . Back then Lowe's carried it on 10' rolls , just enough to do a front door . Weather King was the brand .

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Okay CJ, I did some checking. The seal is 3/8 wide and 1/16 thick. I found this on Amazon. It's a bit much at 100FT.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YQAHVGQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If you and Patrick could wait, once I receive it I could send you guys enough to redo your spoilers. I bit the bullet as I have 2 Cobras and it really was not that expensive ($26 with shipping and taxes).

PM me. I’ll PayPal you some money when you get it and are done with it for some to do mine. Just let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

97snakebite

Established Member
It’s got loctite on it now. I hate doing that because those little 8mm bolts break all the time, then the axles are c clipped in with the bolt stuck in the pin and that’s a horrible mess. I change gears fairly often it seems like

Damn i didnt realize that bolt is so small but Ford did use that size on half the darn car it feels like.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Blew the cob webs out yesterday. Gotta love boost and cool weather. But in the middle of a 3rd gear pull I see my wideband bouncing from 12.0 to 12.5. Get it home and while checking the wiring I notice the wideband doesn't go full lean with the engine off. I had the dash out a few days ago and I probably knocked something loose. Sigh.

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

cj428mach

Established Member

Thanks! I would definitely buy some if you think its a suitable replacement. Let me know once you get it in and look it over.

nast97

Gear Banger
Established Member
4e0d78f138f2321b414e030030fbe2c6.jpg

Radiator cover from Lanier

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
PM me. I’ll PayPal you some money when you get it and are done with it for some to do mine. Just let me know.

Thanks! I would definitely buy some if you think its a suitable replacement. Let me know once you get it in and look it over.

Okay. I ordered it last night. Should be here by Saturday. Once I get it and determine how much is actually needed I'll send you guys some PM's and we can go from there. Thanks!!!

MG0h3

Established Member
1ce62094a080533983e46531f1c8888e.jpg

Tested to see if we got the winter blend and it's about 76--angle is bad on the photo.

So last winter it was still E85 in like Jan--unless the lower reading is because I only pumped a cup into the slurpy cup? Not sure if the stuff in the hose will degrade.

Everything I've read says it'll just be a little rich.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ShootyMCstabby

Brownie Hound.
Established Member
What does everyone do to their wheels/tires to prevent flat spots during storage?
Car up on stands, some cardboard and moving blankets under car for cold cement.
The M/T pros' and R888's come inside for the winter.. I received a new airbag clock spring and a M2MB racing wot box. I will be installing this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread