What did you do for your Terminator today?

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
097da0df9fcd943ebbd37e5d03832b55.jpg

SOS dual pod installed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoostedSVT03

Established Member
Been busy accumulating parts over the winter and finally got a chance to install them all.

Sold the Cobra R Cowl hood, found an OEM and had painted
New Koni Single Adjustable Shocks
Scored a set of True Forged hood vents
AFS 18x9 18x10.5 Wheels
Michelin Pilot SuperSport Tires.

I still have Eibach swaybars to install but don't feel like lowering the IRS right now.

041469bc28dd5b2ee33137a13b1580bc.jpg

3d9d4a5c844c8068c92883a3246ecd95.jpg

3941af912eae65855288b72c47f12854.jpg

48f0caac63786ff7c98745cf10cca313.jpg

Before And After!!

9923f221d59cb0171aa4a157614d5901.jpg

Last edited:

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
Been busy accumulating parts over the winter and finally got a chance to install them all.

AFS 18x9 18x10.5 Wheels

I still have Eibach swaybars to install but don't feel like lowering the IRS right now.

View attachment 1477440
View attachment 1477441
View attachment 1477442
View attachment 1477443

Before And After!!

View attachment 1477444

Good looking vents. Cars looking great!!

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member

AFS 18x9 18x10.5 Wheels

View attachment 1477440
View attachment 1477441
View attachment 1477442
View attachment 1477443

Before And After!!

View attachment 1477444

No offense to anyone with an R hood.....but welcome home. Looks like a terminator again. The cobra R hood doesn't look bad at all.....but mustang God created the perfect hood with the terminator....and he stuck an R hood on everything else.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
No offense to anyone with an R hood.....but welcome home. Looks like a terminator again. The cobra R hood doesn't look bad at all.....but mustang God created the perfect hood with the terminator....and he stuck an R hood on everything else.
+1

BoostedSVT03

Established Member

Believe it or not FoMoCo knew what they were doing with the Heat Extractor hood. I saw higher IAT2 temps last year while autocrossing, I’m anxious to see how much they drop but can already feel the heat coming out of the holes.

Cowls are better served to the drag racing crowd.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Ive had a pullied eaton,kb 2.6H and a tvs 2.3 over the years. All been a blast and this time around I decided to do something different. I must be a rebel then causing having a turbo terminator doesnt bother me one bit haha. Not only is it a turbo terminator it has a solid axle,6 point roll bar,big single external fuel pump,and it rolls on a big and little wheel set up. Should i mention its also 1 of 72 haha. Its also a canadian comp orange car and that makes it even more rare. The memories and good times = priceless to me. I definitely am not building this car for resale or the next owner. Its Built for me and the good times and memories makes it all worth it. I dont even have to lay down the rubber just cruising in this ride makes me feel alive. Whichever way you build your ride whether you want to be the sheep or the wolf i hope your ride puts the biggest smile on your face like mine does.

Well put.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Believe it or not FoMoCo knew what they were doing with the Heat Extractor hood. I saw higher IAT2 temps last year while autocrossing, I’m anxious to see how much they drop but can already feel the heat coming out of the holes.

I wouldn't mind heat extractors on my GT hood. There is no supercharger, but it would be nice to move the hot air through the condenser and radiator better, while also allowing the engine to release a little of its own heat.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BMSTNG

Established Member
Did a little sprint cleaning on the Cobra, and the notch. Also added the JLT color matched intake tube

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member

Camillo Pardo killed the design of the terminator.

cj428mach

Established Member
Yea they look better on Oxford White . Thanks for parting with them.
The vents look good, I love my Diamond pattern TF vents on OW. I'm glad I bought them when I did.

I test fitted my new JBA Mid length headers on my buddys car that has the Kmember removed for a turbo swap. It looks like they're going to work fine after I true up the header flange surface. I swear QC really sucks now days.

Pmbrown

Established Member
Lowered it. Shocked at how easy it was. Just wish i had a solution for the thick Iso's. Maybe electrical tape lol

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
Pulled the cover off mine yesterday after getting home from my work trip. Been in Canada off and on then last month so was nice to put some miles on the cobra.

D-MANN

Established Member
Set the coil over height in the front for the second time. Gave it bit more rake with a 1” difference in fender gap from front to back.
Crap weather here just completely uninspiring right now. Good thing for heated garage or this car would never get anything done to it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread