what do i do next?!?!?!?!?!?

Ranchero64

Established Member
ok as you can prolly see i need to do one last mod.. yes finish the fuel system and put in a chip/computer!

i want to throw in a chip and new injectors.
My question is do i swap out the computer too or will a chip take care of my SN95 computer short falls (like timing ect)

im also debating 24/lbs injectors (OR HIGHER) whats your guys' opinion???????

i want to know what i need to do and what order to put them in also what kinda chips are out there now...

PLEASE HELP MUST BEAT FRIEND WITH 01 COBRA!!!!

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
How are you not beating him already with those mods? 24# injectors would do, but 36# would probably be better. Get some 3.73's also. Any chip would do (Diablo is what i am getting in a few days), just make sure you get it dyno tuned.

Andrew

Ranchero64

Established Member
well, cm01Snake as i remeber right you said "I think I was haging with you on the first pull" thats what YOU SAID... I agree with that but last night you pulled HARD! and that cant be just the cat back talking!!! ill eat you one day!!! :burn: i know the minute that i beat you, youll just go pull a S trim out of the air... then youll beat me
i dont know why an 01 is beating me.. i just need to get it tuned right and that POS of on ECM out of there.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread