What do I have?

ChronicReign

Chrome bumper your face!
Established Member
I bought my L used and was always under the impression that I had a 4# lower. But the more I look at the pulley, the more I think it is stock. When I measure it, it comes out to exactly 8.5". Am I stock or not?

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
Yeah I was wondering if that was you too. In fact Chronic, I was wondering the same about your avatar before I PM'd you a while back :-D

Hey Chronic, I wonder if anyone remembers what "chrome bumper your face" or cb your face means... :)

ChronicReign

Chrome bumper your face!
Established Member
Gripstang said:
Hey Chronic, I wonder if anyone remembers what "chrome bumper your face" or cb your face means... :)

Ya, I noticed you had the same "I'll Chrome Bumper Your Face" under your name too! :rockon: That guy made my day, I laughed so hard I cried. I Just had to put it under my crazy baby picture.

203Cree

Established Member
I'll Chrome bumper your face bitch! Why won't my hood fit right?? I'll stomp any Lightning on the road.

ChronicReign

Chrome bumper your face!
Established Member
203Cree said:
I'll Chrome bumper your face bitch! Why won't my hood fit right?? I'll stomp any Lightning on the road.

:lol: I'm glad there are some people here that still remember this!! :banana:

FordFanStan

Established Member
It was a classic...

BTW when I first saw the title of this thread I thought it might be of some personal pictures that would entail making people feel sick to their stomach. Im glad its not that and your not showing us pictures of syphillus, aids, rabies or other horrifying sights haha... Stan

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
"Hey hey hey! Can you take a look at this? I don't know what it is. I had to go and couldn't use one of those paper ass gaskets in the bathroom. You have any idea?"

~Duce Bigalow Male Gigalow :)

Users who are viewing this thread