dual gt pumps
-8 supply
fore hat
80's
stock rails
dual fpdm's
boost a pump
e85
What do I need to add to support 700whp? I've doing some reading, some say that you need 3 pumps, some say a return system. Im not sure what my duty cycles were for pumps and injectors on my current tune. Ive been planning on adding long tubes and a 3 inch exhaust. This should put me close to 700. If it pushes me over, I'll pull timing. 700 is the upper end of my comfort zone. Thanks for the help guys.

vladSVT

KB FTW
Established Member
You should be fine to up about 700-715rwhp on e85 on that setup. (maybe not, depends on tuner) I have the identical setup and I made 694rwhp, with very rich (aroudn 10A/F) after 5000rpm (my tune messed up getting it retuned) My FPDC was around 90%, so you have ways to go. Also, 04sleepr made 712rwhp (if I recall correctly with alittle bit of fuel left)

If you don't have a wire upgrade I would recommend it.

Silver03Termi

Established Member
You should be fine to up about 700-715rwhp on e85 on that setup. (maybe not, depends on tuner) I have the identical setup and I made 694rwhp, with very rich (aroudn 10A/F) after 5000rpm (my tune messed up getting it retuned) My FPDC was around 90%, so you have ways to go. Also, 04sleepr made 712rwhp (if I recall correctly with alittle bit of fuel left)

If you don't have a wire upgrade I would recommend it.

Thanks. Its upgraded.

New Edge

Screaming 2.2!
Established Member
So is the -8 Feed line necessary?

To the op from what I've read you should be ok there.
Any more and you may need some more help

Users who are viewing this thread