what do u guys think about this?

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
i did not read the article but its been discussed a few times already. not a good thing is the general feeling by most here. dont know exactly what cars have what but do know that all new cars have some ways of watching recording your habits. and onstar is even worse. and you get to pay for that service.:idea::bash::shrug:

chuckstang

Established Member
I think the technology is good but should not be used against you.
There should be a way to disarm it legally IMO
Amazing he lived crashing a vette at 130mph!!!

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
i think it needs to be in all vehicles, but severley limited. i totally agree with those laws passed(buyers must be notified, owners must give consent for data extraction).

jshen

Established Member
dgussin1 said:
it's good for society.

I've used it in one case to show..among other evidence the driver was going way to fast. 100 mph in a 35 zone.....Passenger was killed..when kid ran off road and hit trees....

You will have to face the reality, these black boxes are here to stay and if you want to have insurance on your car...you will have to deal with it. The auto makers have been so beseiged with law suits that there is no other way to challenge the "unsafe car" offense..

If airliners have it's for a reson. so why not the auto industry.It may help us in the long run inreference to pay less for insuring your car if it's equiped with this device.If it saves one life it's well worth the cost!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread