What do you drive in the winter?

Walk2Much

Established Member
Just curious to see you drive when you put you shelby up, if you put it up at all.

Here's mine:

imag0194l.jpg

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Mainly this...

IMG_0753.jpg

and sometimes my wife's car depending on how much snow we get.....

h3.jpg

Last edited:

Monster Mach

Established Member
Mainly this...

IMG_0753.jpg

and sometimes my wife's car depending on how much snow we get.....

h3.jpg

Are u kidding? I drove the mach 1 with slicks on the last v.a snowfall that had 95 backed up for 6 hours.. but then again I'm used to snow..

My ny winterbeater
43f27a92-d3d4-d595.jpg

If I don't wanna drive that I drive this
43f27a92-d41c-169b.jpg

(No seriously the day I bought it from my uncle hahah best 2k I ever spent.. the 454 is a pita to maintain though)

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Are u kidding? I drove the mach 1 with slicks on the last v.a snowfall that had 95 backed up for 6 hours.. but then again I'm used to snow..

Man! you got me, I'm lying.....actually I am used to snow too. I grew up in the mountains of PA. Not sure why or what you are so shocked about. :shrug: I said depending on how much snow there is. The winter before last we got over 2 feet here.

Monster Mach

Established Member
Man! you got me, I'm lying.....actually I am used to snow too. I grew up in the mountains of PA. Not sure why or what you are so shocked about. :shrug: I said depending on how much snow there is. The winter before last we got over 2 feet here.

I'm yanking your chain.. I loved seing people with hummers fly bye me thinking they were hot shit then crashing while I had drag tires on because I got stuck at a party

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
Drive the shelby still. Winter dosent get really bad here, but i just keep her on base and dont venture out to the highways until it warms up again. Otherwise i have the wife's car, scion xB

Walk2Much

Established Member
As soon as it snows mine is going into the garage. I don't want some jacka$$ crashing into me. Plus the salt has done a number to my truck.

bull3441

Established Member
trust me, its crossed my mind. I really dont know too much about the subarus
LOl forget it, you will oopen a new worls of headaches. but the swap is pretty easy, and most guys get a salvage car for the swap. all i owned was high power Suby's prior to the GT500. you could get your car down to 2700lbs and 500whp easy.

Black Sex

Established Member
415080a5.gif

2008 4runner V8 sport- not stock.

Best post here.
Nice 4Runner. I've had quite a few Toyotas over the years. I love them.

Mines nothing special, 07 Tacoma DC. I might do a 3" lift with some 285's next fall.

TACO.jpg

0214001150.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread