What do you guys think???

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
Do you guys consider the Bullitt, and the Mach 1 (if it's made) to be specialty Mustangs, even though they aren't SVT vehicles? Mine is a GTS model made for only 1 year, but I don't consider it a specialty vehicle...there were just over 6,000 made.

JR

Established Member
Hi Hillie 16
One of 6000. I would consider a specialty item.
You are welcome 2 park with our SVT's anytime.
Later J.R.
99 L

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by hillie16
Do you guys consider the Bullitt, and the Mach 1 (if it's made) to be specialty Mustangs, even though they aren't SVT vehicles? Mine is a GTS model made for only 1 year, but I don't consider it a specialty vehicle...there were just over 6,000 made.

Lets see, why don't you step into my office so we can discuss this. Hey!!!! Where is my office, Mr webmaster?????

Anyway, I believe you have a specialty vehicle, but more importantly, you must have a sense of humor to be in here. There is alot of razzing that heppens in here and you better be able to laugh at yourself.

The only rule we have and it will be enforced is: Always respect the Moderator and no matter what is happening, you have to stick up for the Moderator. :D

Welcome, Brian

kevin

Re: Re: What do you guys think???

Originally posted by Cobra-R

Lets see, why don't you step into my office so we can discuss this. Hey!!!! Where is my office, Mr webmaster?????

Anyway, I believe you have a specialty vehicle, but more importantly, you must have a sense of humor to be in here. There is alot of razzing that heppens in here and you better be able to laugh at yourself.

The only rule we have and it will be enforced is: Always respect the Moderator and no matter what is happening, you have to stick up for the Moderator. :D

Welcome, Brian

hillie16,
don't pay no never mind to the guy behind the curtain. he say's he's the great oz (yea, he uses's that moderator title too, to sound more like us). he just pulls levers, speaks into the microphone, makes grand pronouncements, and hands out false promises. don't buy into his green smoke and powerful voice.

btw, i'd say it's a speciality. welcome to "our world" don't get dazed and confused by all the hype you see in here. I'M THE ONLY ONE YOU CAN BELIEVE:D :D :D :D

Cobra-R

Established Member
Re: Re: Re: What do you guys think???

Originally posted by kevin

hillie16,
don't pay no never mind to the guy behind the curtain. he say's he's the great oz (yea, he uses's that moderator title too, to sound more like us). he just pulls levers, speaks into the microphone, makes grand pronouncements, and hands out false promises. don't buy into his green smoke and powerful voice.

btw, i'd say it's a speciality. welcome to "our world" don't get dazed and confused by all the hype you see in here. I'M THE ONLY ONE YOU CAN BELIEVE:D :D :D :D

Hillie16,
That is a perfect example of what not to do in here, Kevin just said that to help prove my point. Thanks Kevin. :D

Cobra-R

Established Member
hillie16,

sounds like you might like the twistees.

most of us in here run our cars (some harder than others)

Ok, One more point made Kevin. I think that is enough, he has an idea of what not to do now. :D

kevin

Re: Re: Re: Re: What do you guys think???

Hillie16,
That is a perfect example of what not to do in here, Kevin just said that to help prove my point. Thanks Kevin. :D

your quite welcome brian. your wish is my command( yea right)

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What do you guys think???

Obedience,I like that. :D

Well we know who likes to be the dominant one anyhow LOL :D :D

Originally posted by JR
Hi Hillie 16
One of 6000. I would consider a specialty item.
You are welcome 2 park with our SVT's anytime.
Later J.R.
99 L

1 of 6,370 , 1 of 1,002 in my color to be exact. I have the production numbers below, TONS of GTS info on my site. Click the link in my sig for the StangNet Top 100, my site is like 19 or 20 or something like that.

Total: 6,370

w/T5:4,848
w/AODE: 1,522

By Color

Canary Yellow: 344
Vibrant Red:25
Rio Red:777
Laser Red:1,123
Sapphire Blue:96
Bright Blue:197
Deep Forest Green: 1,002
Teal:217
Opal Frost:312
Black:1,430
Crystal White:847

hillie16,

sounds like you might like the twistees.

most of us in here run our cars (some harder than others)

Actually all my racing has been 1/8 mile so far...racing again this Sunday if we don't get rained out. Used to have an '84 Cutlass Supreme, that ran 12's in the 1/4!

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Last edited:

kevin

hillie16,

don't be mislead by brian's comment's i gotta give him something to feel good about. he just barely missed winning the slowest r model at the 1st annual r meet (joe won it only cause of brake problems and, as the winner he is, went ahead and tripped the lite at the end of the run anyway):D :D :D :D

Cobra-R

Established Member
hillie16,

don't be mislead by brian's comment's i gotta give him something to feel good about. he just barely missed winning the slowest r model at the 1st annual r meet (joe won it only cause of brake problems and, as the winner he is, went ahead and tripped the lite at the end of the run anyway):D :D :D :D

Hey Kevin, You gota be on the track to get a time. LOL Enuff said:dw: LOL

kevin

Hey Kevin, You gota be on the track to get a time. LOL Enuff said:dw: LOL

i was on the track. exactly 4 laps on saturday:sad :sad :sad

i travelled how far for that?:sad :sad :sad

did i meet some great folks (yea, including you brian:D ) ABSOLUTELY, and it was worth it.

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
he just barely missed winning the slowest r model at the 1st annual r meet (joe won it only cause of brake problems and, as the winner he is, went ahead and tripped the lite at the end of the run anyway):D :D :D :D

I'm gonna guess that even the slowest R model will be a bit quicker than my GTS LOL!!

kevin

Originally posted by hillie16

I'm gonna guess that even the slowest R model will be a bit quicker than my GTS LOL!!

the slow time was something like 3:31

the track is 4 miles and the times are from a standing start that trips the lite about 50 feet from the start (it's not a flying lap time). most the r's (inclluding joe after the one run) were in the 3:02 area down to the 2:44 area.

Users who are viewing this thread