What do you guys think

nyjetsfan4lif3

Established Member
so iv been ordering parts for my car for the last month trying to save and buy as much stuff as i could for my car. so far i have a 2.81 pulley and exhust installed and my car is only making 436 rwhp which is really shitty.

mods i have waiting for install are : pollished kenne bell 2.2 w accufab sbtb and 3.0 pulley , h n r lowering springs , 60#s , KB Bap , Mafia , 26 spline centerforce df clutch , ford racing tob , pilot bearing.

parts i still plan on trying to order before i take the car in are : blue valve covers , ford racing chrome cop covers , d n d 26 spline input shaft , MM CC plates . style bar

is there anything you would change , am i missing parts i should get , what do you guys think?

11.jpg

c3.jpg

STR8JAKT

Tis but a Scratch
Established Member
I would make sure you find a good shop to tune it. I would also prefer a different wheel, not being a jerk, just saying. But it looks like you are on the right path.

Jefe

Established Member
You have a dyno sheet? Who tunes it? Might be belt slip. Are those American Muscle smoked headlights? Love them

nyjetsfan4lif3

Established Member
I couldn't find the belt size I must not be looking in the right spot

It's tuned by Justin at j n j performance I'll post my dyno sheet in little bit

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
My local Napa let's me return Gates belts when I buy two or three because I am not that sure of the size, with no restocking fee.

If your local parts house does this too, it will make it pretty easy.

Jefe

Established Member
Nothing on the sheet signals belt slip hmmm. Was it really humid that day?

disasterpiece83

Got Beast?
Established Member
Twin GT fuel pumps, Fore fuel hat, bigger fuel lines, and 80#ers. All to run E85 if you have it in your area. makes a huge difference. you can run race gas tune on the street! :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread