What do you guys use for BUGS

Fanged03

Established Member
Here in the midwest the bugs get crazy and just plaster the front end and windshield. Whats the best stuff to use? How much easier do they come off after a really good clay bar, polish, wax and sealant?

Brent

trance_in_miami

Established Member
I have seen people mix Poorboy's Bug squash with car wash soap in a foam gun & then spray away. Im not sure how effective it is but iv'e seen it work. If the bugs are etched you'll need to clay them away.

SilverStallion

Attn To Detail
Established Member
I use a little custom mixture of a few drops of P21S car wash soap, a cap ful of QD, and the rest water, and I can spray it on the car, leave it for 5 min. and then when I wipe them off, they just wipe away with the sponge. I do this every time I drive the car and get bugs. Works like a charm.

~Darren

PC PaiN

Established Member
check out like advance auto parts. I picked up a spray bottle of bug b' gone and it's by far the best stuff I have ever used. You spray that stuff on and the bugs seriously rinse off. I used it on my girls car who hadn't washed it since she bought it and it was caked with bug guts. That stuff made it all wipe and rinse off like a breeze. I was very surprised

SVT8U

Established Member
I just put a good coat of wax on my car (megs 3 step system) and now all it takes is a car wash sponge while Im washing and a fingernail for those really stubborn ones. I live in the midwest so I know how bad the bugs are. Ive never had to use a clay bar or anything like that.

Users who are viewing this thread