What do you think it's worth? *parts question*

UCBeau

What do you guys think a complete 2001 Cobra V1 S-trim setup is worth? We're talking a kit that is 100% complete down to the last nut, bolt, bracket, etc. It would come with literally everything, even a belt. I just need opinions on what is a fair price to ask and to expect someone to pay for such a setup. Thank you! :beer:

01vert

Established Member
look up the blowers for sale in the past for our cars, I think is it has an IC you are looking more like 2400 but only a guess and depends on the condition of the blower, cosmetics etc and if someone is looking for it at that time

UCBeau

i was thinking of asking 3500$ for everything including terminator fuel setup, gauges, gauge pod, snow kit, and BTI intercooler

Orange Stang 04

Electric Green FTW
Established Member
SanDiego01Snake said:
i was thinking of asking 3500$ for everything including terminator fuel setup, gauges, gauge pod, snow kit, and BTI intercooler

Yeah that's what i'd expect to see as well...all that for only a little over $2000 would be a steal i think.

UCBeau

well i dont expect to make my money back on this BUT i was thinking that the added appeal of it being a genuinely complete kit might add a little to the price people are willing to pay

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
i can get almost that identical setup for 3k installed but its from a guy that owns a shop and one of his customers totalled his cobra so my friend (jimmy) bought the wrecked car he had built.

i would say 3200$

coreseller

Established Member
In short, why for those contemplating going fi are you getting rid of it? I remember reading your posts awhile back giddy with anticipation of getting your blown car back from the shop.

UCBeau

coreseller said:
In short, why for those contemplating going fi are you getting rid of it? I remember reading your posts awhile back giddy with anticipation of getting your blown car back from the shop.
contemplating changing to a different setup, either big bore, high comp like Naz or something more sinister.

UCBeau

01cobravortech said:
I seriously don't think you understand that big boring a motor is not cheap at all.
It's not too bad, one could just buy a shortblock from VT then get their heads worked.

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
i honesty dont know why you have such and obsession w/ a BB motor.

Why not spend the money you would spend on changing your motor and spend it on a fuel system and get a t-trim or better yet a YSI trim.

You could make 650+ on a T-trim alone???

Users who are viewing this thread