• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

What do you think it's worth?

Discussion in 'Terminator Talk' started by Mok4200, Nov 13, 2019.

1. sonicx

sonicx Norwegian Southern Established Member

I’d keep it but get yourself a set of sub frame connectors (weld em in) & it’ll eliminate the need of your folded Pinch rails.

Mok4200 likes this.
  2. Mok4200

Mok4200 Member Established Member

Thank you for all of your input guys! I was thinking the car may be around 15k and a lot of you seem to concur, but you also brought up some very good points about just keeping it and driving the wheels off it, which i think is what i'll end up doing. It's a damn blast to own this car, color should probably be my last concern.

3. roy_1031

roy_1031 roy1031 Established Member

Red fire is great color! I’m glad you’re keeping it. It’s an over all nice car. Maybe some new mods like a e85 rated fuel system and more boost will rejuvenate your relationship with the car. Another 100hp will make it a whole new car to learn again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

4. zredfire04

zredfire04 Active Member Established Member

Another reason to keep this one is that the lower mileage one you replace it with might end up having serious issues that are initially hidden. You just never know.

As far as the engine itself being expensive....now that you have it, rebuilds shouldn't be more than any other 4.6, so thats a non issue imo. Cam swaps are sorta silly in terms of cost.

Well cared for cobra engines have gone over 400k miles, so there's still some life left in it.

5. NateDogg

NateDogg Terminator Established Member

I never will look at a car that "needs a tune" and is being driven.

If the seller didnt care enough to make sure it is running correctly what else is he over looking..

Part it out.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Bdubbs likes this.
  6. plumbcrazy

plumbcrazy Active Member Established Member

Right on that.
    My 2 year old Expedition got keyed a couple of months ago by a POS whose lucky I didn't walk up on him. Ruby Red Tint Metallic.
    Top tier shop painted the whole side- was $3200. Bodywork is no joke, and original paint will always command more. BTW, hood on my SB vert looks almost the same...sad.
    BUT...ya' want to drive it , or you want to look at it?
    That's the question.
    I think your pricing is spot on....