What do you think of my new "Beater"?

Henrik

Established Member
My wife asked me a while ago "Next time you buy a car, could you buy something practical", as we have to small children. I said "Sure"! So this is what I bought, let me know what you think!
It is a 2007 and has 11.000 miles on it, 420 hp, 4x4, 2 tunes by the touch of a button on the steering wheel cruise and race tune, it sets up the suspension so it gets more stiff, inflates the drive seat so it has a more firm grip on you and gets more noisy and firms up the steering. Not sure about the increase in hp. BOSE sound system with DVD, there is still 6 buttons that I don´t what for, but who cares! :rolling:

I took it open track racing last weekend, and I must say that it really really really impressed me. It is my first 4x4 car, it handles excellent and is so easy to drive. These days my wife and I almost fight each morning about who gets the car that day......usely I win!
My 1½ year old son starts crying if we have gone for a ride and he has to get out when we get home. I am very proud of him!

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
AWESOME car man, very nice choice. The European spec model, is so much better. The lambo steering wheel, and the seats are amazing. Good luck with it man, that is a badass "beater".:rockon:

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
The term "beater" had me thinking some cheap old japanese car. Very nice. For most people that would be their main car. congrats on the purchase.

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
nice beater lol... i can see you really got something "practical" like your wife wanted HAHAHAHA..
car looks sick though and im sure is a dream to drive..

if thats ur beater.. whats ur other car? since it seems u dont have a cobra anymore

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
Wow! I really don't like Audis very much but that is one sweet rig dude! Congrats!

If you don't mind me asking, how much do those badboys go for? My interest has been piqued.

Edit: I just saw you weren't in America, so this car is probably completely different than what we get :lol1:

Last edited:

Hooligan02

We're all full of lies
Established Member
Bad***! I work for Audi in the service dept and get to see these cars all the time. What a blast to drive. I wish I had one as a beater. There is only one correction I need to make though. It is NOT a 4X4 system, the quattro system is actually designed to transfer power to the wheel with the least amount of slip, similar to a 4X4 sytem, but totally different. All I can say is....I'm jealous :)

SkippyMcGee

Established Member
mmmmmmm b7 rs4

here's my beater and my buddy's 450awhp b5 s4 behind it.
s44-29-08034.jpg

thinking about getting rid of the s4 and the L for a termi, what is your opinion coming from a kb cobra to an audi with much less power?

oh, and now that you're a euro guy, "4x4" shal now be referred to as "quattro" and "twin turbo" is now "biturbo"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread