what do you think?

Patman03sprcrw

New SVT Poser
Established Member
Okay guys im got a citation on the 25th and i think it was unfair. It was "disregarded warning sign at construction ss" I exited and they had one lane blocked. I got to where i normally would take the split to go to the mall entrance (where ive worked for 1.5 years) and they had a second lane blocked. I tried going through the spaced out barrels, and the officer said i couldnt do it. my thing is that there was no signs what so ever, just one big arrow sign that i saw as i was exiting.

No "Deteor" sign
No "No through traffic" sign
Nothin.....

Video of the area
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQXUk6-FiPc

And here are all the signs in the order of the video, but notice only the "road work begins for next 2 miles" can be seen after where i exited.
http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/Patman03SprCrw/me n friends/10-25-07 Ticket/

Do i have a good chance at winning if i fight this?

Thanks alot,
-Patrick

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
What chance do you think you have? Your video and pictures are quite damning and against your position. You have no chance unless you admit guilt and prayer for leniency.

Patman03sprcrw

New SVT Poser
Established Member
but there wasnt any signs, and the barrels were pretty far apart. there was a car behind me that did the same thing.....

just askin for opinions and im getting them

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
but there wasnt any signs, and the barrels were pretty far apart. there was a car behind me that did the same thing.....

just askin for opinions and im getting them

The barrels were spaced adequately and the big flashing arrow was a large clue.

Users who are viewing this thread