What do you think?

JohnnysCobra

Established Member
I am considering selling my Eaton Swap to buy a Kenne Bell kit instead. The Eaton Swap is almost 100% complete, all it needs is the PS lines, Intercooler Pump pigtail, soft coolant hoses, and gaskets. I have EVERYTHING else, and i mean everything.

I want to know if you all think there would be any interest in this and what I could sell it for? FEEL FREE TO THROW OUT OFFERS AS WELL
Specs:
Eaton and plenum from an 04 Cobra with 12K miles
upgraded 2.80 pulley
intercooler Lines and Elbows
Intercooler Fluid Resevoir
Heat Exchanger and mounting brackets
Intercooling pump and mounting bracket
Intercooler
Intercooler cap
Timing cover (New)
Every single Pulley
Supercharger pulley bridge
Belts (NEW)
Lower intake
IAC valve
04 fuel rails
Oil cooler/adapter from 03 Cobra
Stock 04 injectors
Alternator and both mounting brackets
Alternator wire pigtail
throttle and cc cables
throttle/cc bracket
Vacuum tree
PCV valve and hose
EGR valve and tube
Coolant Crossover
Boost Bypas valve
k and n fipk

I know im forgetting some things, Ill figure it out as i remember them...

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

K2AHollywood

Established Member
Im sure you could find someone to buy it. But from what I hear doing that conversion and say selling the Eaton and instead, buying the Whipple upgrade would still be cheaper then buying the KB. I know why you would want a KB...but since you have most of the piece may want to think about it

JohnnysCobra

Established Member
KB non intercooled for our cars are $4600, and easier to install probably....

Im not selling the eaton swap, I was just looking at options and was wondering what you all thought I could get for all of my eaton parts.

K2AHollywood

Established Member
dont want the intercooler hu? Anyway Im saving up for a KB, but what I wrote above would be my second choice, seems like your in a good position to do that =D

JohnnysCobra

Established Member
dont want the intercooler hu? Anyway Im saving up for a KB, but what I wrote above would be my second choice, seems like your in a good position to do that =D

No, I want the intercooler for sure, I was just giving an example. I wouldnt mind throwing on the eaton and then upgrading later to a KB or whipple, It just seems cheaper and less work to buy a KB kit designed for my car and install that.

K2AHollywood

Established Member
Less work for sure but Id love to be able to put that new Whipple on my car I believe its a 3.4....I remember reading that a guy put it on his totally stock 03 Cobra and was in the high 9s...

Orange Stang 04

Electric Green FTW
Established Member
KB non intercooled for our cars are $4600, and easier to install probably....

Im not selling the eaton swap, I was just looking at options and was wondering what you all thought I could get for all of my eaton parts.

Why would you want a KB non intercooled?! It would make less hp than an eaton, and be more expensive to boot. That is just stupid, man up and dont cry because the eaton swap might take some elbow grease, itll be worth it in the end. :rockon:

JohnnysCobra

Established Member
Less work for sure but Id love to be able to put that new Whipple on my car I believe its a 3.4....I remember reading that a guy put it on his totally stock 03 Cobra and was in the high 9s...

High 9s you say? Well thats all I needed to hear!!!:banana:

hey i am interested in you eaton swap. how much you want for all of it?
PM sent

Why would you want a KB non intercooled?! It would make less hp than an eaton, and be more expensive to boot. That is just stupid, man up and dont cry because the eaton swap might take some elbow grease, itll be worth it in the end. :rockon:

Slow down there bud, I said in an earlier post that I was just using that as an example, like a price comparrison. Also, I have no problem with rolling up the sleeves and putting in some extra work. Like I said, I am just considering my options and the differences between them (like the time and labor differences between an eaton swap vs. a KB kit) I love the Eatons, why else would I have spent all this time to read up on the swap and put together all the parts.

Orange Stang 04

Electric Green FTW
Established Member
High 9s you say? Well thats all I needed to hear!!!:banana:

PM sent

Slow down there bud, I said in an earlier post that I was just using that as an example, like a price comparrison. Also, I have no problem with rolling up the sleeves and putting in some extra work. Like I said, I am just considering my options and the differences between them (like the time and labor differences between an eaton swap vs. a KB kit) I love the Eatons, why else would I have spent all this time to read up on the swap and put together all the parts.

Ok, I was gonna say, your crazy!! Just keep the eaton and be happy. :rockon:

mach1gsxr

Established Member
If you decide to sell, pm me how much you would like to get. I know someone who may be interested.

I personally would stick the eaton on and find a used kb or whipple from an 03-04 and you will end up right at about the same cost as a new kb for your car, but it will be intercooled.

JohnnysCobra

Established Member
If you decide to sell, pm me how much you would like to get. I know someone who may be interested.

I personally would stick the eaton on and find a used kb or whipple from an 03-04 and you will end up right at about the same cost as a new kb for your car, but it will be intercooled.

PM me also I may be interested, I'm saving for a KB but if this is a lot less I may go for it.

Pms sent

Users who are viewing this thread