what do you use on your seats?

red96cobra

Drivin' on a rail
Established Member
hey what do you all use to keep your seats nice? my ds and back seat are both in great shape but the passenger seat is kind of tough

thanks
Nick
:burnout: :burnout:

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
kinda weird...my pass. seat is like brand new. I used some Meguire's stuff(blue gel) that I got at AutoZone to clean them and then used some Lexol leather cleaner to condition. Did pretty good work.

red96cobra

Drivin' on a rail
Established Member
I think the seats are about the only thing the prev. owner didn't do a real good job on. It is weird though that the pass seat is the tough one and not the back seat

98cobrancali

the mustang man
Established Member
i use armoral leather wipes, they work pretty good, by the way my passenger seat is like brand new also, as well as the back

red96cobra

Drivin' on a rail
Established Member
I tried the leather wipe and didn't like them. I used the Eagle 1 stuff today it worked ok but pass seat is still a little tough

gunsfan1

Banned
Originally posted by 03 svtvenom
Meguires Gold Class Rich Leather Wipes. They are much better than the Armor All Wipes!!

Another vote for these, they are great and do not take that much time. I wipe the entire seat, let it soak for about 30 seconds and wipe off any residue...turns my seats a touch darker, giving them a warm and rich look.

svt7

Established Member
MEGUIRES GOLD CLASS LEATHER WIPES ARE THE SHIT!!!!!!! I use these things like ther going out of style! they also work really good on leather furniture

blk96SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by Herrcomestroubl
i use the Meguiars Foam.. works pretty damn good. I looked for the wipes.. no luck. tried 2 diff stores to... :(

I just bought a bottle of this also. I was impressed with the product. Kinda smells like hair mousse though IMO.

svt7

Established Member
I bought a bottle of that this summer but i've only used it on my dash and other misc. interior parts, is it meant to be used on leather?

Users who are viewing this thread