what drag radials for my new set up?

cobramike03

Established Member
just put a 2.76 pulley on my 03 cobra w/ basic supporting mods, went from 375whp to 440rwhp 469 ft/lbs torque:banana:.... had some belt slip issues on an underrated dyno so she shoulda made a little more...im in need of tires. also can i get away with a really good regular tire like an nt555 from nitto.. i live in ct it's kinda cold now but it'll be warming up w/in the next month

4Saken

Established Member
just put a 2.76 pulley on my 03 cobra w/ basic supporting mods, went from 375whp to 440rwhp 469 ft/lbs torque:banana:.... had some belt slip issues on an underrated dyno so she shoulda made a little more...im in need of tires. also can i get away with a really good regular tire like an nt555 from nitto.. i live in ct it's kinda cold now but it'll be warming up w/in the next month

I have had them all, BFG. Mickeys, Nitttos, Mickeys stick the best BFG's wear just as fast, but nittos will last least 300% longer, and for a DD its the best way to go, especially if you get stuck in the rain , 315 35's r17's so Nittos FTW:rockon:

speedfreak440

Gear Jammer
Established Member
I love my Mickey T's but I do have a spare set of wheels with the stock tires. I use the stockers pretty much only on long trips which for me is about 10% of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread