What drop kit to buy?

00SVTlightning

F8LSTRKE
Established Member
I am looking to lower my L for the next major mod. I am thinking either a 2/4 or a 3/4 drop. What do some of you have and what manufacturer of kits? Lets see some pics if you have them because thats all Im going off right now is the pic of that perfect stance.

2000 Lightning

Last edited:

hyvltge

PSI
Established Member
Thanks OH MAN. What he forgets to tell you is that he has the TVS kit will a killer stance as well. Maybe if we ask nicely he will post a pic. PLEASE OH MAN please!!??

OH-MAN

Established Member
I am not skilled in the pic posting area. I hope to learn how in the future, and then look out!! :pepper:

DA BOLT

Established Member
For the front try ordering the new Beltech 2" spindles from Summit, around $230, and that should give you the 2' lower front end and retain the stock ride with no bump steer. :coolman:

00SVTlightning

F8LSTRKE
Established Member
DA BOLT said:
For the front try ordering the new Beltech 2" spindles from Summit, around $230, and that should give you the 2' lower front end and retain the stock ride with no bump steer. :coolman:

I havent seen those yet but will defenatly check them out. That eibach kit looks prretty good. Do you always need to get new shocks when lowering?

Users who are viewing this thread