what electric fan to get

red03terminator

Established Member
i have a 1990 mustang gt that will be getting an electric fan soon. i just need help deciding which one to get. It already has a fluidyne radiator. i need a thin elec fan so when i get a supercharger it will clear the crank pulley

turbo2345

Established Member
electric fan

im in the same boat man.i was told to get a 95,96 gt fan.its off centered.hope this helps.

trendkilllx

Established Member
I ran a SVT Contour twin fan with a Rod Davis radiator. Worked great, even in the summer heat of the desert. Got it of ebay for about $130. The single Taurus fan does pretty good to. I Believe 94+ radiators are a couple inches wider but I'm sure you can get their fan to work.

str3ck

Established Member

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I just ordered ProForm (Flex Lite knock IIRC) 67015 I think is the PN. has its own controller.

93LX50

THE PUNISHER
Established Member
this one is the way to go. im sure its a bit more expensive than the others but i have had it on my stroker for almost 6 years now with no problems. u can get it from summit or jegs.

Ford Mustang 5.0 Electric Fan

+1 on this fan, got it on my turbo'ed 331 in my '93 hatch. comes with everything you need. Keeps my car cool even in traffic, and its hotter than a MF'er out here.

Users who are viewing this thread