What every one think regard this Dyno ?

Yellow cobra

Established Member
This is my first dyno with the mods in the signture,i think its sucks.
The second one is 647 jumbed 10hp put the cobra smooked its tires on the dyno.
scanpw5.jpg

Last edited:

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Looks a little lean bro.... Did you put in the newest tune I sent you or is this still the old one. Good numbers, we just need to add some fuel. It also looks like you could be running out of fuel above 6000 rpms. That being said though, it's really hard to get an accurate A/F reading when the tires are spinning on the dyno because it dosen't load up properly. Throw some people in the trunk next time you go and we'll see what happens.

Last edited:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
This is uncharacteristically high peak RWHP number for a twin screw running 17 lbs of boost, even one tuned by the Bandit, who does an excellent job tuning these cars. Not sure how the Dyno Dynamics numbers compare to those of a Dynojet.

Yellow cobra

Established Member
sambandit said:
Looks a little lean bro.... Did you put in the newest tune I sent you or is this still the old one. Good numbers, we just need to add some fuel. It also looks like you could be running out of fuel above 6000 rpms. That being said though, it's really hard to get an accurate A/F reading when the tires are spinning on the dyno because it dosen't load up properly. Throw some people in the trunk next time you go and we'll see what happens.

Yes bro. i have installed the new tune.thanks
when i installed the new tune the Cobra been faster at 3rd & 4th gear.

Last edited:

SwampMoose

Established Member
I really don't like those dyno's. The one I went to read WAY lower than a dyno jet, and it looks like yours is reading high. I went on the same day, to places less than 20 miles apart and the dyno dynamics was 71 rwhp less.

dougwg

Established Member
The HP is not really the important part!

The AF looks about a point lean.

but who knows if the AF gauge was reading correctly :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread